Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Krystyna 06-15-2013 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by tesspug (Post 6124257)
a mannequin to chat with (although she doesn't have much to say in reply) Oh, Krystyna, there are so many times I wish I had someone to chat with who would not talk back.

The dogs don't say much either. Looks like you have one. I highly recommend them. Except when they are rolling in stink.

Krystyna 06-15-2013 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was just looking at someone's Pinterest board (Miep) and saw this image. Now where on earth did the get a photo of us???? :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]419186[/ATTACH]

skaduzy 06-15-2013 04:29 PM

Hi Nancy............in Louisiana! I've finished your doll quilt and am ready to mail. Would you please PM me your address. I don't know why I always seem to work on the 'large' scale. I think this is more of a tabletopper! :confused:

BertieD 06-15-2013 04:56 PM

Cheesehead, I love your lil RWB Lil Twister quilt, especially the background fabric with teeny stars. I just made a Lil Twister quilt the other day, my first, and I LOVE it. Looks complicated but so easy! Even for me, haha.

Cogito 06-15-2013 07:30 PM

Krystyna, I love the artwork you shared with us.....you are right, there we are! Lol. My sister is an artist and this reminds me of some of her work. :thumbup:

luvstoquilt 06-15-2013 07:34 PM

Bertie you are inspiring me...I thought a Twister would be hard to do!

Guess what Anna? I finished the %&%*($ quilt and will mail it soon. I think I might like it now that it is finished! My husband was in Africa on business and came home with Malaria...once he got well it never came back again but he wasn't allowed to donate blood.

Krystyna I love those ladies but I don't see any stockings rolled by the knees!

Lara there are rails on mom's bed but they are just about 1/2 way down the sides. She will be getting full rails on Monday. Luckily she wasn't hurt badly..just a small scrape on her knee...she was actually hanging on for dear life when they found her. She swears someone told her to get up. She is really confused now..nothing makes a lot of sense but I agree with whatever she says. She can't even answer the phone anymore...I know it is just a matter of time before she won't know me. Today she was fussing because I never come over...I go every single day. Some of the things she says are really funny...they all were taken downstairs the other night when the storms were so severe...I asked her about it the next morning. She said, "Did I go downstairs? I don't remember!" She thinks Zach (my 9 yr old GS) just got a car. Life is interesting! At least she is not in any pain.

Annaquilts 06-15-2013 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6124286)
The dogs don't say much either. Looks like you have one. I highly recommend them. Except when they are rolling in stink.

LOL This is so true. Now especially since we are camping with Nina who has long hair.

Annaquilts 06-15-2013 08:27 PM

luvstoquilt I am glad your mom did not sustain any serious injury. That must have been scary for her.

Sorry to hear the pattern was challenging. I bet you are glad to be done. I am sure I will like it.

Annaquilts 06-15-2013 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6124290)
Was just looking at someone's Pinterest board (Miep) and saw this image. Now where on earth did the get a photo of us???? :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]419186[/ATTACH]

Hahaha! I think I am the one with the hanky.

wanda lou 06-15-2013 10:53 PM

Quilter Momma I have your little quilt finished.