Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Cogito 06-23-2013 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=
Cogito, perhaps your ancestors spoke or wrote in Ogden?[/QUOTE]
I am sure they did speak Ogham. :thumbup:

Lynnie25 06-23-2013 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My beautiful little quilt arrived today from Ms Grace and I love it - my first 'patriotic' American flag quilt :) Ms Grace also sent some gorgeous pieces of fabric (I just adore the bottom piece) which I will most certainly put to good use. Thank you for being such a great swap partner Jean.

Incidentally, my mother-in-law's birthday is July 4th so we do kinda celebrate :)

Cogito 06-24-2013 04:10 AM

Ms Grace, you made Lynnie25 a fabulous little quilt. Love, love the patriotic Sunbonnet Sue! :thumbup:

Btw....I really like to see the backs of the doll quilt too....it's fun to see what backing was chosen and how the labels were designed. Anyone else agree?

Annaquilts 06-24-2013 06:08 AM

luvstoquilt your Red, white and Blue Doll Quilt is heading out to you. I hope you get it soon as it is nice to enjoy around the 4 th of July. I sure am enjoying the lovely quilt you send me.

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-24-2013 08:19 AM

The Sunbonnet Sue Flag is just amazing! Great Job. It looks like the red stripes are tucks, are they pleated.

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-24-2013 08:22 AM

Just finishing up the quilting on the quilt I am making. If all goes well, I will be mailing tomorrow or no later than Wed.

BuzzinBumble 06-24-2013 08:25 AM

Ms Grace what a wonderful flag quilt you made for Lynnie! And another cute quilt with needlework this month - a great Sunbonnet Sue!

ljdugas31 06-24-2013 09:19 AM

WOW WOW WOW Got my beautiful Red White and Blue doll quilt today from Gaiatender and I love it,hope she can post a pic,i am unable to do that.Love everything about it great job!! Thanks for swapping...

Linny 06-24-2013 09:46 AM

Patriotic Sunbonnet Sue is really special and a wonderful "first" for you Lynnie......Ms Grace, your special flag is nicely done.

luvstoquilt 06-24-2013 10:19 AM

Love the quilts coming in...so glad you are staying Cindy...I would have been hurt, too. I am so glad all is worked out and Krystyna is such a fabulous hostess..this is all so much fun. Anna I am waiting so patiently for the little quilt...I will take a picture as soon as it arrives and I will PM you and Krystyna for sure.

I am an Irish girl and still have no idea what OOFDah is ... How do you make a quilt that means "My goodness"???? Guess i will worry about that next month...still trying to figure out how to do a self portrait. Keep laughing ladies...it makes life so interesting.

Robin if you are reading this I hope you are feeling better today. Hugs to you!!!