Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

jillnjo 06-26-2013 04:24 PM

Thanks for your nice comments. I found this Americana panel and fussy-cut several of the little pictures out. I liked the theme, too, and had fun quilting it.

So many lovely quilts being swapped. Little quilts are fun any way you look at it!

Lynnie25 06-26-2013 04:37 PM

Wow, what amazing little quilts have come in - there will be some pretties displayed this July 4th for sure.

Gosh you only have to log out for a few hours and the little quilts flood in - this morning is walking group morning but it is raining so our little group walked from the car a short distance to the coffee shop - I now feel so refreshed and ready to spend the day sewing :)

Annaquilts 06-26-2013 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 6145545)
- this morning is walking group morning but it is raining so our little group walked from the car a short distance to the coffee shop - I now feel so refreshed and ready to spend the day sewing :)

LOL Lynnie I keep forgetting it is winter there.

Annaquilts 06-26-2013 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble (Post 6145460)
Anna your patriotic star is simply wonderful! Very pretty primitive colors. You are really good at the binding too I see.
Sharon... Did you already get into that box of Buncha Crunch? LOL

Lara thank you for your kind words.
and yes I also noticed the box was popped open. :D Sharon enjoy!

Krystyna 06-26-2013 06:40 PM

Annaquilts and Jillnjo - what wonderful quilts! I just love them!

Mamaskeeto, your mention of Ellis Island prodded an interesting memory back to life. I think that everyone who went through there arrived either by steerage or third class. After listening to all the "when I was a little girl" stories from my mom (you know - walking 150 miles to school, eating shoe leather soup) I wanted to get her name on the commemorative wall when they were re-opening. She said, "Oh no. We didn't come through Ellis Island. We had a cabin." What???!!!! Seriously??? Kinda blew those "I had to sleep in a suitcase" stories out of the water.

tesspug 06-26-2013 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mamaskeeto (Post 6145429)
Okay I have a question. How do I leave feedback. I looked it up under the help section and found the feedback tab but no tab that says submit feedback as instructed.

I didn't see if anyone answered this. If you look at the where the avatar is in a post you see the feedback score. It is a green number ( well it is on my computer) Click on that number and a screen will pop up. Look over to the right of the screen and there will be a place to leave feedback.

Krystyna 06-27-2013 03:19 AM

Hmmm. Mine are blue!

Cogito 06-27-2013 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6146060)
Hmmm. Mine are blue!

People often see green and blue differently. :)

Cogito 06-27-2013 03:28 AM

I missed commenting on annaquilts quilt to lovestoquilt (wow, lotta quilts in there, lol) and I meant to! I always love the vintage look and this one has some gorgeous fabric! But what I really like is your quilting....very,very nice! :thumbup:

BertieD 06-27-2013 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 6145433)
Here is the quilt that I made for Jarenie. She has received it and ask me to post a picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]421318[/ATTACH]

I lOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lil quilt. Simple in design but sooooo effective. Says it all!