Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-march-2013-43rd-doll-quilt-swap-little-bit-green-t214195.html)

JuanitaBean 03-25-2013 03:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got my DQ from Lisa LOVE LOVE it.She did a great job. She asked me what I liked . I said flowers and butterflys and bright colors. Thanks lisa

Linny 03-25-2013 04:11 PM

Lisa, you made a really pretty quilt for JuanitaBean. I love it too!

lisalisa 03-25-2013 04:23 PM

aww thank you, ladies. love doing the swaps. All the little DQ's are so adorable.

letsquilt 03-25-2013 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my beautiful quilt from Kitsykeel it's very pretty,she is still waiting on hers but it will
Go out real soon. Hers a. Picture,thank you Kitsy

Linny 03-25-2013 10:04 PM

letsquilt- very nice quilt from kitsykeel.

buslady 03-26-2013 05:37 AM

Wow, I just love what I am seeing. I have been working my way through the stack of UFO's in my home. I have 8 quilt tops done and need to get at the quilting. Finished one last night. The next one is trapunto, by plan anyway. I am trying to make a quilt for each of my siblings (4). Finished my dad's last year, it was my DS that I finished last night. DD's and DGK all done. I have to slip one in for a young girl that graduated 2 years ago and I promised her a quilt. Top is done. Story of my life. Anyway, the reason for this rambling. Lisa, you have inspired me!!!!!!!!

rwquilts 03-26-2013 05:49 AM

Cute, cute DQ's everyone! I see that my swap partner received her DQ from me on the 21st, but no word from her and she did pm me about mailing hers out to me, so I'm thinking she's maybe unhappy with what I did. I'm sorry! :(

Krystyna 03-26-2013 06:05 AM

Impossible!!! Did you receive hers?

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5955285)
Cute, cute DQ's everyone! I see that my swap partner received her DQ from me on the 21st, but no word from her and she did pm me about mailing hers out to me, so I'm thinking she's maybe unhappy with what I did. I'm sorry! :(

Difergie 03-26-2013 06:13 AM

Rw, I love your work!

Annaquilts 03-26-2013 09:25 AM

Hmmm I don't think that is necessarily so. I had two partners and one of them also recieved delivery the 21 st and I have not heard anything. It is a busy time right with Palm Sunday and Easter. It is simple if she doesn't like it she can send it right back. :D I think sometimes people just have a lot going on. Did you have a change to pm her? I just did to my partner. I understand you feeling this way though. I had a partner, not in this swap, that received my wall hanging and I never heard or received anything back. She also ignored my pm-s. Part of me felt it was because she did not like the wall hanging but realistically I felt it wasn't the reason. I figured time to go on with life.

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5955285)