Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for November 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - Thanksgiving or I'm Thankful For ? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-november-2012-doll-quilt-swap-thanksgiving-im-thankful-t203738.html)

brenda21 11-02-2012 05:31 PM

Just in case anyone is sending a check instead of cash to Krystyna...last name is Hirschfield....don't want her to have a problem at the bank:thumbup:

rwquilts 11-02-2012 05:31 PM

It does get pretty hectic in December with gift sewing and all the hoopla, but I'll go with the flow! :)

dotcomdtcm 11-02-2012 06:09 PM

My daughter has suggested "we" make quilts for Sandy victims. I am considering a Long Beach Friendship Quilt Collection that Krystyna could distribute to her neighbors. I have a quilt I could donate and my friend has one too. Then there are some quilt tops I could quilt , if motivated. What do you think? Dotty

Tam...Moo 11-02-2012 06:15 PM

I don't have the ability to quilt the finished quilt but I am happy to help with anything else.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 11-02-2012 06:43 PM

Ok friends yesterday Aunt Janey, dotcomdtcm(Dotty) and I were trying to get a friendship quilt started .... does anyone want to do this ......please PM me and let me know who is in .... or if everyone wants to do their own thing .... thanks so much ...CQRobin

I have never done this before so please have patience we have a quilter and can get batting and backing ...please reply

Crazy Quiltin Robin 11-02-2012 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 5630837)
Ok friends yesterday Aunt Janey, dotcomdtcm(Dotty) and I were trying to get a friendship quilt started .... does anyone want to do this ......please PM me and let me know who is in .... or if everyone wants to do their own thing .... thanks so much ...CQRobin

I have never done this before so please have patience we have a quilter and can get batting and backing ...please reply

all I'm asking is a 10 1/2 in scrappy square with your name one it .... I will get the rest done .... it should fit in a large envelope .... that is all ....thanks so much for helping ... CQR

there will be two addresses to send your quilt blocks to ..... PM for address ...

ljdugas31 11-02-2012 07:45 PM

Yes waiting on my partner also!!!Nancy were r you!!!

Dragonfly Nana 11-02-2012 08:06 PM

QCR - I PM'd you - I am in for a block for Krystyna. Let me know what else you might need.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 11-02-2012 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 5630920)
all I'm asking is a 10 1/2 in scrappy square with your name one it .... I will get the rest done .... it should fit in a large envelope .... that is all ....thanks so much for helping ... CQR

there will be two addresses to send your quilt blocks to ..... PM for address ...

Thanks Needlegrammy for your offer to help ...we are taking you up on it ..... thanks so much

Crazy Quiltin Robin 11-02-2012 08:27 PM

my mind is going tonight .... please send your blocks to Dotty (dotcomdtcm) think you all have her add now ... plewase frogive my brain today ...thanks to all who are helping in this Crazy Quiltin Robin .... now you guys know where the crazy comes from ..........ha ha ha