Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Spring 1.5" Squares Swap- Sign up deadline is 6/1/12 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/spring-1-5-squares-swap-sign-up-deadline-6-1-12-a-t185361.html)

sew4nin 06-29-2012 12:31 PM

Hi Booklady.
Am I crazy, or did I get a package of squares today that are from you?

Mariposa 06-29-2012 12:44 PM

Booklady did find the time to play along with us! :)

booklady 06-29-2012 03:26 PM

I'm so far ahead I think I'm behind!!!!! I must have sent the squares to Mariposa really early, knowing I would be swamped at the end of school. My packet of squares arrived today! I was surprised and happy! Thanks to
Sienna's gigi, Pink Lady, mosher92, NanaX4, Barri1, Kelly B, Meahmom, Boiler Barb, goldendog55, Shedrox,
Mariposa, Fraew, leakus, Carla 79, Evie, sew4nin, Twisted Quilter, bepositive, MaryBeth N and Marcia S for the great packets! Special thanks to Ccorazone for the extra packet. See you at the next swap!!!!!

Mariposa 06-29-2012 04:14 PM

**Most packages have been sent out!! There are a few "problem children" that owe me postage, so I am awaiting those.

Thanks to all who played along! :) A special thanks to Ccorazone for her generosity!

Mariposa 06-29-2012 04:38 PM

*Please let me know when you have received your packages please!* :):):)

urgodschild2 06-29-2012 04:42 PM

I am so excited....I got my package today.
Thank you to Girlscouts1,Havplenty=mo, girlscouts2, Mosher92, Kelly Baker, Evie, Barri1, Fraew, bepositive, Lisa McCall, Sienna's Gigi,LFstamper, Donna Valich, Bonnie Jourdan,Marcia L. Smith,Broiler Barb,Rhonda Wride, Cala 79, Shelroy. and sew4nin. A special thanks to CCorazone for the extra squares. How sweet of her to be so generous.
Thank you one and all. I have my grandmother's quilt that she made when she was 10 years old. It is postage stamps. I can imagine her sitting there as a child painstakingly putting it together while perhaps her mother and friends worked on their quilts. I decided that I would also make one using the same pattern although I am not 10 years old. LOL.

Fraew 06-29-2012 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5327043)
I decided that I would also make one using the same pattern although I am not 10 years old. LOL.

Do you have picture to share? Puleassasse. :)

judy_68 06-29-2012 05:13 PM

I got mine today. Can't wait to use them
Thank you
Judy

Argentium 06-29-2012 05:23 PM

I stopped by the house on my lunch break and was thrilled to find my stamps made it here already. Have to get back to work, but tomorrow is all playing with my new toys. Thank you Marybeth, Mariposa, Nanax4, Twisted Quilter and Sustraley....

bepositive 06-29-2012 05:28 PM

YIPPEE!!!! I got my package today!!! Thank you SO much Mariposa for organizing this awesome swap! Thank you also to Bolier Barb, Barri1, mosher92, Kelly Baker, Pink Lady, NanaX4, meanmom, Bonnie Jourdan, Ms Grace, Marcia Smith, Shlrox, goldendog55, sew4nin, Fraew, LFstamper, URGodschild2, Twisted Quilter, Areinn, Mariposa, Booklady, leakus, AND Ccorazone!!! It's so much fun to see which states all the fabric comes from too! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!