Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Spring 1.5" Squares Swap- Sign up deadline is 6/1/12 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/spring-1-5-squares-swap-sign-up-deadline-6-1-12-a-t185361.html)

Havplenty 05-19-2012 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie (Post 5227235)
My 20 sets went in the mail today. WOW!!! I have never sent out my package before a sign-up deadline was even over. I'm usually sending mine out on the final mailing date. There may be hope for me yet. lol

gosh i passed by the p.o. this am and it started me thinking about the squares and how i really need to get them in the mail.

they are coming mariposa. they are coming. i promise.:D:D

Mariposa 05-19-2012 05:10 PM

waiting......waiting......foot tapping............waiting....... hehehehe!!

meanmom 05-20-2012 08:15 AM

I am working on cutting my squares. I have 1/2 day off on Thursday I hope to finish my 20 sets then. I can't wait to get my stamps back to see all the pretty fabrics.
Pat

marytoddliz 05-20-2012 08:19 PM

I have 10 sets done and ready to mail, will get the next 10 done tonight while I listen to our favorite book on tape. We gave up TV a few years ago and really don't miss it much. My MIL lives next door so if we really want to see something we go over there. But really you would be surprised how much extra time I found after giving up TV.

Mariposa 05-21-2012 05:40 AM

mary- neat that you listen to books while you do quilty stuff! Yes, it is amazing how much you don't really miss the TV. I have too much else to keep me busy! :)

marytoddliz 05-21-2012 03:14 PM

OK, my squares are on their way! I had trouble finding the right envelope (PO was out of them) for return trip, so I made a label and sent a stamp for postage, just reuse the one I sent to you... I love recycling.

My squares are separated into two baggies, one is with mostly the same and the others are mostly different.

Can't wait to see what I get back~

boilerbarb 05-24-2012 02:51 PM

Just checking to see if you got my stamps. The envelope was very tight.

Havplenty 05-24-2012 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5231381)
I have 10 sets done and ready to mail, will get the next 10 done tonight while I listen to our favorite book on tape. We gave up TV a few years ago and really don't miss it much. My MIL lives next door so if we really want to see something we go over there. But really you would be surprised how much extra time I found after giving up TV.

i gave up tv many many years ago and have never missed it. i think people would be surprised how many other things they will find to do once they give up tv.

on another note, mariposa my envelope is sealed, stamped, on it's way to the post office on its way to youuu!!!:thumbup:

urgodschild2 05-24-2012 07:10 PM

I listen to books on tape while I quilt or knit too. TV is another thing that I can turn on and quilt or knit while I watch but there are only reruns now and nothing real interesting on. I don't miss it either. I rather listen to the books.

Mariposa 05-25-2012 04:58 AM

Just a note to show who's stamps I have received so far~~

booklady
sustraley
shelrox
lfstamper
sew4nin
jleister
urgodschild2
barri1
goldendog55
Evie
judy-68
boilerbarb
NCQuilter
nurse bonnie
Marybeth-

We are getting there! More on the way!! :)