Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Spring churn dash 12.5 block swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/spring-churn-dash-12-5-block-swap-t292107.html)

terriamn 11-21-2017 08:46 AM

Quiltermomma, they should be white on white. Camera gives some of them a little different shading

rbwiese 11-21-2017 12:13 PM

Beautiful blocks - now to get Thanksgiving behind me and find some time to sew!

kristijoy 11-21-2017 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by SuziSew (Post 7948464)
Love your blocks terri! Especially...all of them! :thumbup:

Don't feel bad Kristi...I just started pulling fabric yesterday. Hoping to get them cut over Thanksgiving and sewn during Christmas when I have extra time off work.

Yes! I was thinking something similar. I will probably sew them over Christmas break!

Bluelady 11-21-2017 08:10 PM

Armylady2012. I have a question (ok.. a couple questions).
I am putting each set into a quart size ziplock, labeling each block with a address label saying Bluelady. So, will you just be swapping out the bagged up sets? Or separating the blocks out and rearranging them?
And, I put my "extra block" inside the baggie with the first set. Easy enough for me to remove and do something else with, if you want the extras to be their own thing.. How would you like the extra block sent to you? And you would like one extra per set? Or just a couple extra? (and I am happy to send extras for anyone that needs them).
I am just getting close to finish and I want to send them in the manner you would prefer. :)

Armylady2012 11-22-2017 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Bluelady (Post 7948787)
Armylady2012. I have a question (ok.. a couple questions).
I am putting each set into a quart size ziplock, labeling each block with a address label saying Bluelady. So, will you just be swapping out the bagged up sets? Or separating the blocks out and rearranging them?
And, I put my "extra block" inside the baggie with the first set. Easy enough for me to remove and do something else with, if you want the extras to be their own thing.. How would you like the extra block sent to you? And you would like one extra per set? Or just a couple extra? (and I am happy to send extras for anyone that needs them).
I am just getting close to finish and I want to send them in the manner you would prefer. :)

Bluelady you can put all the blocks in one large bag or put 4 blocks in a bag, what ever is easier for you, just make sure that each block has your board name on it. I am only asking for one extra block total from each swapper. If you want to send more extra's then that Is Ok, I will just add them to the extra block pile. Just make sure to write extra block on the label so I will know which is the extra block. I hope this helps I will send you a PM with my address and contact info.

Armylady2012 11-22-2017 11:28 AM

Sorry Bluelady I will be separating and stacking the blocks from each swapper and swapping them out that way. No one will be getting the 4 blocks from a set.

Armylady2012 11-22-2017 11:53 AM

Ladies I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and I hope that you all are surrounded with family and friends for the holidays, I am very Thankful for my Board Family.

Judith1005 11-22-2017 04:06 PM

Happy Thanksgiving ladies. I can't believe almost a whole year has gone by. I will be praying for all of you to be with your loved ones and that your thought off kindly.

Libster 11-23-2017 01:35 AM

Wishing each of you a safe, family and fun filled Happy Thanksgiving!

klaws 11-23-2017 06:09 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Just remember...life is short...eat dessert first! :D:D:D