Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 2012 Postage Stamp Squares Swap-Sign up closes 9/15/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-2012-postage-stamp-squares-swap-sign-up-closes-9-15-2012-a-t194702.html)

barri1 07-30-2012 05:16 PM

I didn't get any of the board members in the Curious Quilter swap. . I got Dottie who wasn't a member until I told her what fun we were having, and she would fit in.. I think I might have enough different squares to swap for a while. I have two people that are sending me scraps.. Will share them..

Havplenty 07-30-2012 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by barri1 (Post 5406956)
I didn't get any of the board members in the Curious Quilter swap. . I got Dottie who wasn't a member until I told her what fun we were having, and she would fit in.. I think I might have enough different squares to swap for a while. I have two people that are sending me scraps.. Will share them..

barri1 you got me for a partner in the curious quilter swap so you did get one board member from this swap.:thumbup:

marytoddliz 07-30-2012 06:25 PM

I am for 30 sets sent PM to Mariposa. My husband thinks I am nuts, said "Who trades little tiny slips of fabric all over the place, why don't you just trade big pieces"... he doesn't get it sometimes.:D

frustratedquilter40 07-30-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5407129)
I am for 30 sets sent PM to Mariposa. My husband thinks I am nuts, said "Who trades little tiny slips of fabric all over the place, why don't you just trade big pieces"... he doesn't get it sometimes.:D

LOL!! My husband asked me what are you doing those squares are too small why would you cut them that small and then send them to people you do not know. He said I think you are loosing it :D

Fraew 07-30-2012 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by frusratedquilter40 (Post 5407196)
LOL!! My husband asked me what are you doing those squares are too small why would you cut them that small and then send them to people you do not know. He said I think you are loosing it :D

You guys are cracking me up! My mom says, "I can't even see those things let alone sew them."

SheriR 07-30-2012 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by barri1 (Post 5406956)

You're on my list as well barri :D that makes two. I'm excited about both swaps.

SheriR 07-30-2012 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5407364)
You guys are cracking me up! My mom says, "I can't even see those things let alone sew them."

My family thinks I'm crazy. Im having fun so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. :D

barri1 07-31-2012 02:47 AM

I'm happy to report that all my Curious squares are out.. I'm waiting for my newbie names.. I volunteered for five.. I still have a few more bags to make on this one, and will send them out..
Havplenty.. I didn't associate your names.. Sorry..
SheriR... Nobody questions my sanity and why I'm cutting these silly little squares.. I should be gettting some squares from my friend's mother in NE MO....
Actually, I'm not sure I'm even cutting them right. I know nobody has complained, but I'm not sure I'm doing them very efficiently.. I have been using a scissor, and a stack of fabric(about five fold), and cut around a template.. Is there an easier way, or more accurate..

jme 07-31-2012 06:38 AM

I'm in! LOL

Mariposa 07-31-2012 06:50 AM

** We have 32 folks signed up so far! Wahoo! **