Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer/Fall 2012 Pin Cushion Swap-Sign Up Closes Sept. 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-fall-2012-pin-cushion-swap-sign-up-closes-sept-15th-t194774.html)

Mary O 08-20-2012 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by mary quilting (Post 5454234)
coffee and doughnuts anyone?

Just love your fat free doughnuts.....:thumbup:

Donna H-M 08-20-2012 05:14 PM

Oh my mary quilting, they look good enough to eat!!! Nicely done :)

lynnie 08-20-2012 06:45 PM

Just love them, cantastw it now

LAQUITA 08-20-2012 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Josie Passell (Post 5368817)
Is it possible for international swappers to send their pincushions unstuffed, to save on postage?

Im not from across the pond, but I dont think that is unreasonable to ask at all! I think it would be good going both ways for the shipper, if they used someting besides the filberfill for filling.
Just my thought :)

LAQUITA 08-20-2012 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by mary quilting (Post 5454234)
coffee and doughnuts anyone?

These are ADORABLE!!!!! AND the only kind of doughnuts that would be allowed in our house! LOL
Great job, thanks for sharing.

LAQUITA 08-20-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5445267)
Im thinking of joining again.
Last tie i made a rolly needle holder.
if i were to join, would anyone object
Togettig one like that?????
Would you like to rec. One like that??????
Opinions please. This will determine if i join or not.
thanks.

I would LOVE one for traveling with!!!

LAQUITA 08-20-2012 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 5391144)
Thanks! I have a hankering to try my hand at silk ribbon embroidery on a pincushion.....

ok, I'm in........here's the first one completed.....now I can send a PM. So much time, think I'll try another and try to improve upon my work...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351151[/ATTACH]

[/QUOTE]

I LOVE ANYTHING with antique roses on it. This is beautiful!

LAQUITA 08-20-2012 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 5407145)
Okay I finished a jar pin cushion today, man talk about hard job getting that top back on. I'll just keep this one but one I want to make some adjustments..guess I just stuffed it too much.

Check out the fabric stash! lol I have over a yard of this fabric and where this lady hides her stash is so cute..in trees, under dining table... well just everywhere! lol

I'l send my information to join this one!

Hugs,
Cajun

I have never seen this fabric before, it's it just too funny, thanks for sharing it. Does anybody have a link or name of the fabric so I can see the 'whole' piece?

CajunBear 08-21-2012 10:28 AM

Fabric Information

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5455660)
I have never seen this fabric before, it's it just too funny, thanks for sharing it. Does anybody have a link or name of the fabric so I can see the 'whole' piece?

The fabric is from Fabric Hideaway Designed by Becky and Me for Print Concepts Inc.

Hope this helps, I've had this for years. It was sent in to me for my Birthday from a group I was involved in.

Hugs,
Betty

lynnie 08-21-2012 11:05 AM

Cajun.... love that fab, got it on the back of my last swap. sooo cute
Laquita, so glad to hear that if i get you.
have a great day all