Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   "Ugly" Fabric Swap/Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/ugly-fabric-swap-challenge-t180131.html)

Nexxus831 03-29-2012 08:47 PM

Sorry I have been having some issues with my youngest child so I haven't been around. I will do a group picture of them and then get them in the mail. I know that I am getting two more in the mail so as soon as those get here then I will get them back out into the mail to all you ladies. I really think this will be fun

Jenniky 03-30-2012 05:24 AM

Never been so excited about seeing something ugly... rotfl :) :)

marytoddliz 04-01-2012 09:58 PM

Wow that is so sweet, would your Mom like some fabric that is not Ugly as a thank you? Now that I said that I wonder what she would like! I know a lot of the fabric I like my daughter thinks is ugly and some of her skulls and cross bones, well i don't care for it ( the one with the little pink bow is kinda cute though)

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 5063169)
Ok Marytodd....I spoke with my mother and she has 29 inches of the fabric so she is sending it to me. I will add it with what I have and my mother is sending me another ugly fabric. I will put both pieces of this fabric in your envelope and it is yours to use as you please. Enjoy it.

Nexxus831 04-04-2012 08:00 PM

Ok I sent out everyone's envelopes today. If you don't receive one by April 13th please notify me. I was unable to take pictures of all the uglies. We have been having a horrible time with my youngest son so I apologize. Thanks for all the wonderful uglies everyone.

JenniePenny 04-05-2012 03:37 AM

Thanks Melinda. So sorry to hear about all the stress caused by your son. I will be sure to let you know when my new ugly fabric arrives, and I will also take a picture to share with the group.

MdmSew'n'Sew 04-05-2012 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny (Post 5117662)
Thanks Melinda. So sorry to hear about all the stress caused by your son. I will be sure to let you know when my new ugly fabric arrives, and I will also take a picture to share with the group.

Double what JenniePenny said and then some - Great big {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and your family, I hope everything gets back on an even keel sooner rather than later.

moonrise 04-06-2012 04:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love my "ugly"! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]325766[/ATTACH]

JenniePenny 04-06-2012 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5122022)
I love my "ugly"! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]325766[/ATTACH]

I love it too! I think it would make a great cosmetic bag! What do you see yourself using it for?

cjr 04-06-2012 06:31 PM

My ugly arrived today. Not to ugly.
Melinda thank you for hosting.

Nancy in Louisiana 04-06-2012 06:58 PM

My ugly isn't that ugly, either. I have several scraps that will go well with it. After the holiday and things settle down ....