Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   "Ugly" Fabric Swap/Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/ugly-fabric-swap-challenge-t180131.html)

Nexxus831 03-13-2012 10:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5058637)
Melinda, Where did your Mom get that fabric! LOL, my Husband saw it and said he wants me to make him a table cover out of it! Poker night I guess! Although they don't do it here, because they know I would beat them!... We have board games once a month with my husbands family, it is really fun, a nice break from the computer or TV.

I think she said it came from a fabric lot she bought from a lady or she found it at a thrift store. I am attaching pictures of the name of the fabric and manufacturer.

marytoddliz 03-14-2012 11:01 PM

Thanks for the info, I will be doing a search!

Foxflower 03-15-2012 11:40 AM

If marytodd wants that fabric badly enough to go BUY some, I would be fine with her getting that piece instead of a random piece.

Nexxus831 03-15-2012 02:33 PM

Ok Marytodd....I spoke with my mother and she has 29 inches of the fabric so she is sending it to me. I will add it with what I have and my mother is sending me another ugly fabric. I will put both pieces of this fabric in your envelope and it is yours to use as you please. Enjoy it.

Foxflower 03-15-2012 03:58 PM

That's nice of you and your mother Nexxus.

On another note, by accident, fabric.com sent me 1/2 yd. of ugly fabric that coordinates beautifull with the burnt sienna piece I sent for this swap! Why now! Ahhhh, ha, ha :D. I still have a very small piece of the burnt sienna piece, but, if whoever wants this other half yard, let me know!

atpegsquiltstudio 03-19-2012 03:46 PM

Hello -Sent my uglys your way. Now the fun begins!
Thanks, Margaret

Nexxus831 03-19-2012 11:38 PM

I received fabric from someone who lives in PA. Can anyone claim it?

Cattyqwltr 03-20-2012 01:07 AM

I just got my fabric in the mail to you yesterday, Nexxus-- you should have it by Thursday.

MdmSew'n'Sew 03-22-2012 04:46 AM

I sent my fabric yesterday - I would have taken a picture but I was afraid it would break the camera :D I can only plead temporary insanity or momentary color-blindness. Whatever I get back HAS to be better than what I sent!

Nexxus831 03-24-2012 08:52 PM

Sooooooo I have received everyone but one person (her's is in the mail). I had two people sign up but haven't heard a word from them since so I am not going to hold the group up waiting for them. So I will shoot to get them out in the mail by Wednesday by the latest. I will post an posting here once I get them in the mail. Thank you everyone for being so patient.

Darlene loves Chocolates (fabric in the mail)
MdmSew'n'Sew (received fabric)
Cattyqwltr (received fabric)
atpegsquiltstudio (received fabric)
Nancy in Louisiana (received fabric)
Jenniky (received fabric)
nexxus831 (received fabric)
lestrong601 (received fabric)
mmonohon (received fabric)
gotthebug (received fabric)
mom-6 (received fabric)
missgigglewings (received fabric)
Segasal (recieved fabric)