Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Updated -Siggie Swap 2012 Sign Ups close August 1st 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/updated-siggie-swap-2012-sign-ups-close-august-1st-2012-a-t187647.html)

Ok Darla 05-06-2012 02:46 PM

I have my fabrics cut!

sharon b 05-06-2012 02:53 PM

I bought my white this weekend when I was out on a Shop Hop , washed it today , will start cutting this week :)

Ms Grace 05-06-2012 04:32 PM

I need to buy white fabric for the centers.
I have the rest cut. Can't wait to start.

Jannie 05-07-2012 08:12 AM

I have been thinking of joining but got word that I need to babysit my 20 month old granddaughter in Iowa who just had ear surgery. I will be tied up until the first part of June without a sewing machine so I will go and have fun being a grandma. I'm sure when I get home I will be ready to sew up a storm. Hopefully next time I can join.

sharon b 05-08-2012 06:47 PM

Got the first package already from Moonrise- haven't even opened it yet was gone all day and too tired to tonight but wanted to let Moonrise know it was here :)

Can't believe how slow sign ups have been - is the time too short ? Any suggestions to get more involved ?

PinkLotus 05-08-2012 07:03 PM

Sharon, Maybe add it to your signature and that way when you comment or post to any other thread, it will "advertise" it. I hope we get a full group, as I would like to have enough to make a lapsize quilt after adding borders, so I can snuggle under it. Also, it seems like the common thread so far is time. Summertime seams to be a busy time for people, so maybe move the date out just a little bit ?

sharon b 05-09-2012 04:05 AM

I have no problem moving the dates - jump in and tell me what works better :)

QuilterMomma 05-09-2012 05:25 AM

I think it wouldhelp me to join in only because I can't cut fabric yet. I found some white I bought on sale last weeek just in case I could join but by June 1 was going to be hard and I see Jannie posted she was babysitting so could not. And yes, summer is busy especially right now for gardening and graduations and weddings. A couple of weeks would help me at least. I like this one because I get to use up some of htose scraps and get them moving out and circulated. Lord knows I have enough of those so will be able to do some here and this pattern is cool so will be able to make some more for myself to get a quilt out of this. So two to four weeks works for me then my hand will be healed enough to whip out some of these pretties. I am working on a graduation quilt and a couple of other swaps that I need to finish up this month and my UFOs so busy right now but will have more time in June when can cut.

Ok Darla 05-09-2012 05:46 AM

Can you post a picture of Moonrise blocks?

sharon b 05-09-2012 05:53 AM

I added a month - hope that helps :) and be sure and pass the word !