Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/valentines-day-mug-rug-swap-sign-up-closes-jan-2nd-t258720.html)

Nelco 01-20-2015 09:13 AM

Are we going to get new partners?

Trivia: love it -- so many ideas are floating around.

oneteappot 01-20-2015 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just opened my mug rug from LJDugas31. She made the prettiest card! And the mug rug is beautiful. And she included some FQs. Loved them all.

Patchesnposies 01-20-2015 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by oneteappot (Post 7056196)
I just opened my mug rug from LJDugas31. She made the prettiest card! And the mug rug is beautiful. And she included some FQs. Loved them all.

Laurel, your swap from LJDugas is lovely! I have FQ envy! So unique! The card is gorgeous as is the mug rug.

Deb

lynnie 01-20-2015 01:20 PM

beautiful mugrug, card and fat 1/4's. I love that sewing items one.
cute mugrug. I'm still waiting for mine. can't wait any longer.

trish b 01-20-2015 01:24 PM

Lynnie, Your Mug rug is in the mail, finally. Forgot the holiday was coming and did not get to the PO bye 5 on Friday.

Cheesehead 01-20-2015 02:13 PM

Laurel, everything you received it just beautiful, love the FQ's she included and the card is just darling!

Jan

ctyankee 01-20-2015 03:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow! Guess what I got today in the mail. From Cheesehead, I got the most wonderful mug rug -- the appliqué & quilting is wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, and I also received some chocolate goodies, a notepad & a FQ of cows! She knows I love cows! (I think these are Wisconsin cows. LOL)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506955[/ATTACH]

Whigrose 01-20-2015 03:04 PM

Oh those fq are going to be tons of fun to play with. Lovely package!

best,
deb in Maine

Originally Posted by oneteappot (Post 7056196)

Whigrose 01-20-2015 03:09 PM

Totally loving the creative heart shape and the mug rug in general. And those cows, they look content. I spy chickens with the cows, too. We used to have hens before we sold our family home and moved into 'the big city' :) Both dh and I miss them terribly. They were so social.

Best,
deb in Maine

Originally Posted by ctyankee (Post 7056363)
Wow! Guess what I got today in the mail. From Cheesehead, I got the most wonderful mug rug -- the appliqué & quilting is wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, and I also received some chocolate goodies, a notepad & a FQ of cows! She knows I love cows! (I think these are Wisconsin cows. LOL)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506955[/ATTACH]

cuppy 01-20-2015 03:55 PM

I received such a lovely mug rug from Klaws. Maybe she can post a photo for me. A really sweet package with candy, chocolates, FQs, and a couple other goodies. Thank you for being my partner.