Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/wall-hanging-swap-march-june-2022-a-t317676.html)

Rhonda 03-23-2022 05:33 AM

If anyone is willing to mail international, please let me know. There are still some limits on mailing international, but I think most of the time it should be ok to mail. I just mailed a pkg to Australia and waiting with bated breath to make sure it gets to her. lol I was told the tracking only goes to Customs and not to her house. So hopefully it won't go astray between customs and her house.

We have 3 international swappers and I like to be able to vary who sends to them and who they send to.
Thank you so much everyone for making my swaps such a great place to share our love of quilting!

sewbizgirl 03-23-2022 09:20 AM

Thank you for welcoming me. I just pm'd my info to Rhonda.

Teen 03-31-2022 03:36 PM

I’m in, of course! I haven’t made a decision on mine yet but cute possibilities!

R-Sea…so glad you are back this round! I missed you!

sewbizgirl….yea! These swappers rock and are so creative! Can’t wait to see what you create. Teasers welcomed!🌸

Teen 04-02-2022 08:51 PM

I hope you guys are in the mood for whimsical this round. I discovered a pattern I bought from our big annual quilt show a few years ago. I forgot I purchased it….Purchased it from one of my favorite designer (Loralie) booths even though it wasn’t her pattern….Today, it inspired me so I’m off and running.

Teen 04-03-2022 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is you’alls wallhanging… This was so fun to make…This is a pattern called Three Chicks with Hattitude, by Sew Wonderful Dreams. The border fabric is from Loralie…her stuff is so whimsical. I added button embellishments because my button inventory rivals my fabrics…lol.. Size is 15x27. All,turned-edge applique. Hope it will be liked by the recipient..

Rhonda 04-03-2022 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Teen (Post 8545977)
Here is you’alls wallhanging… This was so fun to make…This is a pattern called Three Chicks with Hattitude, by Sew Wonderful Dreams. The border fabric is from Loralie…her stuff is so whimsical. I added button embellishments because my button inventory rivals my fabrics…lol.. Size is 15x27. All,turned-edge applique. Hope it will be liked by the recipient..

I love your border fabric Teen! The whole thing is really cute! You always come up with some really cute ideas

Rumbols 04-03-2022 07:17 PM

Teen, I Just love your wall hanging. Great job.

m-fay 04-04-2022 03:37 AM

I love you whimsy one teen. Here's a pic of the one I've done for this sway

m-fay 04-04-2022 03:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Might work this time

skaduzy 04-04-2022 06:28 AM

Teen, your WH is adorable! You find the cutest ones to make. ❤️

M-Fay, Yours is cute too….reminds me of my high school pals (still my friends) getting ready for our 60th reunion! 😂