Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter Fabric Postcard Swap - Registration Closes 11-17 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-fabric-postcard-swap-registration-closes-11-17-a-t71589.html)

nurse bonnie 12-27-2010 11:46 AM

DotyNY ~ please let me know if you got my postcard. I sent it on the 15th. I am hoping that it didn't get lost in the postal zone. I still have a package in the postal zone.

BonniFeltz 12-27-2010 01:14 PM

I heard that New York got over 20 inches of snow with perhaps more to come. Hopefully everybody is safe.

KellyK 12-27-2010 03:40 PM

Feel free to post pic's!

BonniFeltz 12-30-2010 10:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by KellyK
Feel free to post pic's!

Hi Everybody:

I just received a postcard from the swap from BeckyW. I think she did a great job on it. Thanks Becky!

Short an Sweet 12-30-2010 01:24 PM

To cute!!

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by KellyK
Feel free to post pic's!

Hi Everybody:

I just received a postcard from the swap from BeckyW. I think she did a great job on it. Thanks Becky!

chickadeee55 01-03-2011 02:34 PM

Got mail today from South Africa, thank you Dannypanny, they are great.
I hope you got mine.
Marilynn

SharonAnne 01-04-2011 03:23 AM

I still have not received my postcard.... What happened? Not sew happy. Was snowed in back East and was supposed to have been back in CA on 12/30, but did not make it until late night 1/2/11. First thing I did was to look for my postcard, but I came up empty handed. :cry:

BonniFeltz 01-04-2011 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne
I still have not received my postcard.... What happened? Not sew happy. Was snowed in back East and was supposed to have been back in CA on 12/30, but did not make it until late night 1/2/11. First thing I did was to look for my postcard, but I came up empty handed. :cry:

We'll check into it for you. Like you, some of the mails were delayed by the weather but we'll check on it. My list is at home and I'm at work right now.

dannypanny 01-04-2011 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by chickadeee55
Got mail today from South Africa, thank you Dannypanny, they are great.
I hope you got mine.
Marilynn

Hi Marilynn
I have received your wonderful packet full of goodies and not just the cards..
Your cards are great. They are so artistic. Hope you liked mine. Nothing wrong with your embroidered snowman. He is sooo cute. Love the way you printed everything on the back of the card.
The fat quarters are so bright and cheerful - just my cup of tea.
and lets not forget the pattern "out on a limb". Shall have to get started on that one by next month. Great project to keep me busy.
Cannot post pics, so sorry... but will as soon as I am able to.
Thank you once again for your generosity.... It made my day... ciao ciao anna AKA dannypanny

dannypanny 01-07-2011 12:04 AM

BonnieFelts ~ Hi posted your postcard yesterday (Thursday) and it should reach you in about 7 - 10 days.
It is just to thank you for doing the swap.
Hope you like it....
have a great 2011 full of love, joy and laughter.
ciao ciao anna