Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

QuilterMomma 11-02-2012 03:21 PM

I am working on scaring those UFOs into submission.

As for a plan, well, it is like this........... You just do it! and if that doesn't work, you stomp on it beat it up and throw it back into the cupboard so it can multiply with illegitimate pieces ufos, then you have more fun.

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5630399)
kensington and QuilterMomma you guys are killing me with you avatars! :D

I could use one of those plan things to. Where can I get one?

tealfalcon 11-02-2012 04:03 PM

ok ladies i was getting all my blocks pressed and the circle flying geese somehow turned out 12 inches....so its gonna be 11.5 finished...i don't have time to make them again....what should i do ?

Fraew 11-02-2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by tealfalcon (Post 5630527)
ok ladies i was getting all my blocks pressed and the circle flying geese somehow turned out 12 inches....so its gonna be 11.5 finished...i don't have time to make them again....what should i do ?

Send them all to me and we'll just call it even. Let's just keep it between you and I.

kensington 11-02-2012 05:00 PM

Maybe add a 1.5 inch log cabin style border on two sides, to the corner?? Then when you take off the half inch for seams it will be 12.5. Use a bright red or Green?

rwquilts 11-02-2012 05:35 PM

I would put a border around them perhaps as Kensington suggested, or you could do as Frae suggested and just send them to me. LOL! :) Oh hi Frae! :o Didn't see you there...

SheriR 11-02-2012 07:58 PM

No no leave as is and send to me. I'm sure I can make them work!!!

owlvamp 11-02-2012 09:24 PM

Wow I've been gone I think a couple days and so many post read and so many more blocks made.Wonderful blocks, everyone. I am so excited I should of made more blocks to send in. WOW i did send the quota but thinking we should of made it 10 sets or something. :)

letsquilt 11-02-2012 09:45 PM

I finally have three sets done and I had so much fun with them I think Im going to make three more sets tomorrow, already cut fabrics and have down loaded my embroidery pattern. Im going to try to post pictures tomorrow or maybe when my hubby gets home Sunday he can help me figure it out.

jaba 11-03-2012 07:59 AM

I love them no matter what size they are. RWquilts can send them to me and I'll even put on my own border if I need one. Problem solved

Fraew 11-03-2012 09:03 AM

tealfalcon I think you've started a bidding war! :D