Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

QuilterMomma 11-05-2012 08:42 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Mine are about done. Finishing up the snowflake. I had a fabulous time on Saturday just making this beautiful tablerunner. Almost made the ornaments instead, but since we can only do six sets, thought not. Will make one for mine though. These should go in mail tomorrow. good thing I have rw address and ready to go.

QuilterMomma 11-05-2012 08:43 AM

Yes, I need a little more work on my design placement. I got one side but the other did not work, I missed the little x part, thought I had it but it shifted over an inch so made the rest off. No, I am not going to rip those stitches out. Not bad for a first time doing it though. Took me all day to do!

rwquilts 11-05-2012 09:10 AM

Love your blocks QuilterMomma!

Pink Lady 11-05-2012 11:40 AM

I am on pins and needles waiting to see if my blocks get to you before the dead line. The post office said 5 days but with having to cross the border you never know. Tomorrow makes five days bet they do not get to you tomorrow:)

Very nice blocks QuilterMomma

rwquilts 11-05-2012 11:44 AM

Don't stress overmuch Pink Lady. The blocks don't have to be to me for another week. :) I should be getting in a bunch of blocks this week...should keep the post person pretty busy. :) I have eleven sets not counting mine so far...

snownannie 11-05-2012 12:41 PM

So sad I had to bow out on this swap. Had part of my sets done. Have very ill daught in hospital in Albuquerque. She had 3 small strokes they think in less than a month. Other problems also. I so hated not to get to do this swap. I love all the work you women do. So sad not being involed in this one. Need prayers. Thank you!!!!!!!!

tealfalcon 11-05-2012 01:26 PM

praying Snownannie

tealfalcon 11-05-2012 01:34 PM

not sure if this is allowed...so forgive me if its not...but i ran out of time to make more santa suits...but if anyone wants to trade for one i will be more then happy to make more

rwquilts 11-05-2012 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by tealfalcon (Post 5637140)
not sure if this is allowed...so forgive me if its not...but i ran out of time to make more santa suits...but if anyone wants to trade for one i will be more then happy to make more

It's fine for people to do their own side swaps...so after everyone receives their blocks, if they didn't get one they can pm you. :)

KLTQuilts 11-05-2012 06:35 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I'm done - finished - completed with my block sets . . . lots of "candy jars" coming your way Ronda ;-) Here's the latest pictures of the fun Christmas block swap The "mittens" blocks are of different kinds of backgrounds. All blocks measure 9-1/2 inches. Tomorrow I will vote first and then I will mail the blocks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]374717[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]374718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]374719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]374720[/ATTACH]