Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

kensington 11-16-2012 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 5662213)
I would like to do a side swap too. Where can we find the blocks to look at?

I think there is 8 of them, she would have shipped 10, but 2 go back. Rhonda has them. Something about them didn't fit specs so she will send them back to letsquilts and she will fix them and swap on the side.

I suggest Rhonda let us see them and if enough wanted, she could go ahead and swap them in our packages and we could fix them ourselves... it's a win win. :thumbup:

But, I don't want to complicate things for Rhonda, if she returns them to letsquilt, I am on the list for one of each.

tealfalcon 11-17-2012 03:58 AM

i would love some side swaps also but i will wait till the blocks come home :)

dottie dodge 11-17-2012 10:29 AM

Thank you Ronda for posting pictures for me. SueD

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5656322)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376506[/ATTACH]

Here are Dotie Dodge's blocks. She asked if I would post pictures for her. They are extremely well made! Perfect size and points...heavenly for sure! :)

tealfalcon 11-17-2012 11:00 AM

Ronda please take some pics of the crazy madness :)

marytoddliz 11-17-2012 02:40 PM

tealfalcon, I love your Avatar, cool quilt!

rwquilts 11-17-2012 03:05 PM

I was up at 4:30 this morning to get ready for swapping...was at the place and starting before 7:30am. The more than 130 block sets from 27 of us swappers took up every table and nook and cranny and it was kind of intense for a bit...my knee injury...but with pacing myself and drugs, and a bit of lunch brought in by DH to refresh us, it was accomplished! Thanks to Mariposa for helping me with some of the swapping. Much appreciated! I still have to get everything ready to mail, and I will begin doing that on Monday. It will take me a couple of days to get everything labeled and such, but the blocks will all be heading home before I head out of town for Thanksgiving. I think I'm going to go lie down for a bit. :)

rwquilts 11-17-2012 03:55 PM

What an hour will do to refresh one! Yahoo! I might get to the mailing today. :) Hope everyone loves their blocks!

Belfrybat 11-17-2012 04:26 PM

Exciting! It will feel like Christmas when they come in. Plus I'll receive blocks from another swap around the same time -- completely different theme.
Thank you, RW for doing this for us.

craft phanatic 11-17-2012 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5663654)
What an hour will do to refresh one! Yahoo! I might get to the mailing today. :) Hope everyone loves their blocks!

I'm sure we will love them all Ronda. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Pink Lady 11-17-2012 06:10 PM

Wow what a big job.Have a glass of wine and put your feet up tonight you earn it:) Thank you so much for doing this swap. All the blocks are great so I am sure we will all be happy with what we get.