Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

Brandy 11-27-2012 08:34 AM

Awesome blocks wish I had made the time and joined the fun!

owlvamp 11-27-2012 07:10 PM

There's a lot of nice blocks I would love to get like the Santa suit, stocking, present, candy jar etc.. Is there anyone wanting to do a side swap?. If so please pm me.

kensington 11-28-2012 08:21 AM

Nevermind...

kensington 11-28-2012 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 5684445)
There's a lot of nice blocks I would love to get like the Santa suit, stocking, present, candy jar etc.. Is there anyone wanting to do a side swap?. If so please pm me.

I can't. I started to do a few, but after committing to doing two, my shoulder blew and I realized my Dr meant it when he said stay off the machine until spring. I may have to give up the computer too. :0( But, I know that "letsquilt" has some blocks she wants to swap. I hope you will contact her. She has a couple, I got one of her in the Swap and it's really nice! Send her a PM!

owlvamp 11-28-2012 09:19 AM

Thanks I do hope your shoulder gets better and do listen to the doctor. Sometimes they know what they are saying.LOL

marytoddliz 11-30-2012 09:11 AM

I got them! Yesterday! they put them in the wrong PO BOX~ But thankfully I got them! i love them so much... I will be back later to properly thank everyone. RWQuilts... You do the best SWAPS! OK I really have to run~ Falling behind on getting stuff ready for Christmas Craft Fair, starts tomorrow! Yikes~

I will swap with any one who wants but send me a PM as I am behind on reading the boards!

rwquilts 11-30-2012 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5689695)
I got them! Yesterday! they put them in the wrong PO BOX~ But thankfully I got them! i love them so much... I will be back later to properly thank everyone. RWQuilts... You do the best SWAPS! OK I really have to run~ Falling behind on getting stuff ready for Christmas Craft Fair, starts tomorrow! Yikes~

I will swap with any one who wants but send me a PM as I am behind on reading the boards!

Good luck with your Christmas Craft Fair! So glad you got your blocks! I've had some of my mail mis-directed as well in the past...makes a person wonder, but so glad you got your goodies!

So sorry Kensington to hear about your shoulder! Don't mess around with the body...at a certain point, I'm discovering it sort of starts falling apart! I have knee surgery upcoming here soon and just got home from the dentist doing a root canal and re cementing some bridge work...shiesh! When's a girl supposed to sew I ask you?????

kensington 11-30-2012 12:41 PM

No kidding! I have to get a filling next week also. LOL. I tidied up the craft/sewing room today and just put everything away as best as I could so I won't be tempted to sew before my time. Which will be in the spring. If I am good and don't use my shoulder for sewing or lifting at all. But, I am happy I got everything done I intended for this year. LOL. The saddest part is I just bought my new Janome 4120 and was really loving it!

owlvamp 12-01-2012 10:09 AM

Been there done that. I love getting my teeth worked on. LOL

kensington I hope you feel better and recover fast.

urgodschild2 12-02-2012 06:31 PM

Home from down under and sooooo jet lagged. I feel like a zombie. But I want you all to know that I got my squares and i love them all. Thank you everyone.