Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/woman-s-favorite-things-funky-swap-sign-up-closes-august-15th-t187521.html)

QuilterMomma 06-04-2012 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have three flamingos done now. they are fun to do. Here is a photo of the other blocks I am working on. I am going to make them probably 9.5 or 12.5

Mariposa 06-04-2012 08:47 AM

Cute blocks ladies!!

Judith1005 06-04-2012 02:11 PM

Quilter Momma, another set of very cute blocks!

RedGarnet222 06-04-2012 03:49 PM

Cute, cute, cute, quiltermomma!

QuilterMomma 06-04-2012 04:09 PM

Ah man, so I am already at four sets. How did that happen? Well, guess I will be mailing my blocks real soon after I finish stitching out that flamingo, I am done. It was fun. I still have some more blocks I will make for myself now. Onto the next swap to finish. All cut up and no where to go.

RedGarnet222 06-05-2012 07:30 AM

I am so glad to hear you had fun making the blocks for this swap. I think that is the most important part of the swaps to have some fun together. Don't you?

I hope you join into the fun on the fall swap too, quiltermomma.

QuilterMomma 06-05-2012 08:08 AM

I am signed up for the fall one since Ms. Grace just had to twist my arm and I do not want to dissapoint you at all. That would be devestating. :)

I thought of some more things for this swap, a book, a computer, a glass with lemonade or something you like to drink, a seasonal block like the fall since it is a favorite seaason, a place like mine is Hawaii, a pink cadillac or a favorite color of a car that is a chic mobile, a chocolate covered strawberry like we did in the Valentine swap. My mind has been thinking of all these things. Got to stay focused on the other blocks I need to do. This one is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5267004)
I am signed up for the fall one since Ms. Grace just had to twist my arm and I do not want to dissapoint you at all. That would be devestating. :)

I thought of some more things for this swap, a book, a computer, a glass with lemonade or something you like to drink, a seasonal block like the fall since it is a favorite seaason, a place like mine is Hawaii, a pink cadillac or a favorite color of a car that is a chic mobile, a chocolate covered strawberry like we did in the Valentine swap. My mind has been thinking of all these things. Got to stay focused on the other blocks I need to do. This one is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sorry if I twisted too hard.:cool:
You're other blocks sound great!

QuilterMomma 06-05-2012 08:46 AM

Oh right, sure you are. It was so hard that it felt like a handshake that tickled. I think it is the cute little kitty avatar you have.

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 09:45 AM

That's right....she's my secret spy!:shock: