Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3993

Thread: Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Guna60 received the block I sent; her theme is leaves so I made the maple leaf with leaf themed fabrics

Maple leaf
    Name:  Attachment-16799.jpe
Views: 3
Size:  50.1 KB

Blog Entries
    I need to take the weekend to finish... My sister went into labor today, so I have been busy... so maybe tomorrow I'll get some done while I'm in the waiting room... but I have a doll quilt that I have to get finished!

LOVE all the pansies!! that was my grandmas favorite flower, and I have them tattooed on my shoulder

Sorry I am slow sometimes. Hope I have not been dropped. Mailed your block today,3-19-2010

Guna60
    Ann P. :oops:

Another run of great blocks coming in!

GWYN I found it, I found it.... I had put your block safely away as I was going away for the week and now opened the cupboard and voila there it was..... I shall post on Monday. Feel real glad I found it...

LEOTA I have nearly finished your block. The previous one was appropriated by my daughter..... I am sure you will like this block as it will fit in with the previous one. ciao oh yes I will post on Monday... ciao

I have recieved my first block from gigix12, she was so generous she sent me extra fabric if I wanted to make another thank you so much! Two of mine were sent out yesterday and I am hoping to finish the last one this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful blocks!

Guna60: These blocks are for March so anytime during the month is fine! you are not late at all.

[quote=dannypanny]LEOTA I have nearly finished your block. The previous one was appropriated by my daughter..... I am sure you will like this block as it will fit in with the previous one. ciao oh yes I will post on Monday... ciao[/quote

Thank You. lol... you do such great work... I don't blame your daughter :)
    I am still working on your block. I have three of the fabrics but can't find the right background fabric :( I know what I want but apparently, it's not in "vogue" right now :( will keep looking.
    Leota

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mainewoods Mammie:
    I mailed your block on Friday. Hope you like it.

Would someone be available to run this swap for the next couple of months? Long story.

Blog Entries
    MArta...I just wanted to let you know I recieved your block this month...it is great! I will post a picture tonight after work.

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
    Would someone be available to run this swap for the next couple of months? Long story.
    I would be willing to try to fill in for you if no one has objections(but please promise you will return as our leader soon! !) .

Certainly, if someone else with previous experience steps forward who is better qualified, I will understand. We have a fabulous bunch of participants and I'd hate to see this swap disassembled. But, BRT - please tell us this is only temporary!!

Thanks.

Oh, yes. I'll be back after April. You can't get rid of me too long. :lol: I will be in touch with someone soon about running the swap- I received quite a few volunteers. Thanks everyone! (And I will still be doing the monthly give away- http://blueribbontoesquiltingbee.blogspot.com/ So stay tuned for that. :) )

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    I would be willing to try to fill in for you if no one has objections(but please promise you will return as our leader soon! !) .

Certainly, if someone else with previous experience steps forward who is better qualified, I will understand. We have a fabulous bunch of participants and I'd hate to see this swap disassembled. But, BRT - please tell us this is only temporary!!

Thanks.

Look what my March partner sent!
    Thank You Nancy! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
    It is perfect! Love the grapes. You did a fabulous job!
    I will have one in the mail to you soon. Spring Break next week so I'll have a bit more time.
    2 Doods

From Tink121272
    Name:  Attachment-19698.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  41.7 KB

You will do a great job!!! You have my vote!!!

Thanks.

My March partner, OQF, sent me two beautiful paper pieced blocks. Thank you so much, Mytle. They will be perfect on my wall hanging. I finished your star blocks this afternoon and will be taking them to the post office on Monday. The flowers really brighten up a dreary day.

DSC00094
    Name:  Attachment-19711.jpe
Views: 5
Size:  21.1 KB

DSC00096
    Name:  Attachment-19712.jpe
Views: 5
Size:  21.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sdparent
    You will do a great job!!! You have my vote!!!

Thanks.
    Awwww, thanks for the support, Sandi. I am glad BRT has other choices :lol: since I do not have the experience - only the willingness! I was afraid there were no other offers and I am a supporter of keeping this going. Anyway, thanks for the confidence - we will see how things go - I am most of all happy to know that it will not end, and that BRT will be back later.

Blog Entries
    HEre is my block from Marta. Thank you so much I really appreciate all of the hard work you put into this 3-d block..it is great!

Woohoo! I love when my walk to the mailbox is rewarded with an envelope from my swap partner! Received these two beautiful blocks the other day from Susiequilt, just hadn't had a chance to post.

They are both lovely - I hope you like the blocks I'm making for you half as much as I like these. (I'm hoping to finish them tonight and get them in the mail Monday or Tuesday).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Nelson's Victory
    Name:  Attachment-19940.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  31.8 KB

Lover's Knot
    Name:  Attachment-19941.jpe
Views: 3
Size:  33.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by charismah
    HEre is my block from Marta. Thank you so much I really appreciate all of the hard work you put into this 3-d block..it is great!
    that is one great block, love love love it!

Tink121272 - I have received the great block you made. The fabrics are beautiful. Thanks so much. Will try to post picture soon. Will mail yours on Monday.

My March Block came today! Nancy in Louisiana Thank you so much I LOVE it. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyKim
    My March Block came today! Nancy in Louisiana Thank you so much I LOVE it. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    You block matches your cutting mat! :lol:

Page 101 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 ... LastLast