Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 160 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

I would like to sign too.

Thanks

Is there still room for one more? I would like to join in.
    dark green rose-mauve and cream stars.

For my blocks I would like to request batik stars with a black background. I'll pm you my address.

Alright, I am getting my database updated. (ooh, technology. However, for partner assigning, Im just throwing names in a hat. Hows that for technology? lol!!)

I need Amma's theme, Ninnie's theme/address.

Please help me stay organized. lol.

Esq, yup, one block a month for as long as you want to join. It is just fun to get mail, and making one block to mail out shouldn't be stressful. MadQuilter explained it very well. :D

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
    Alright, I am getting my database updated. (ooh, technology. However, for partner assigning, Im just throwing names in a hat. Hows that for technology? lol!!)

I need Amma's theme, Ninnie's theme/address.

Please help me stay organized. lol.

Esq, yup, one block a month for as long as you want to join. It is just fun to get mail, and making one block to mail out shouldn't be stressful. MadQuilter explained it very well. :D
    I also want stars in bright reds and greens.

I would like to do this one as well, I'd love winter/Christmas theme. MY favorite time of year.

I want to do it, but I'm trying to limit my committments next year because I'm doing the DJ. I also want to continue with the DQS and I have a goal to make a bunch of Kaffe Fassett quilts that I want to use to decorate my house! You ladies have fun and I'll check in and see your magic! It looks like it will be a fantastic idea. I'm partcularly partial to the birds with teal/red (I collect bird fabrics!!) and the Coca Cola idea! How fun those will be for me to watch! 8)

Me Me Me... flowers with or without cats and birds...blue background.

Is that to much? now do I pm and what info do you need

Your name, address, and I've been starting to ask for emails, as that is easier to do than pm's. Thank you!

I'll pm you my e-mail, would it cause great confusion if I changed my block style?

Nor, no, it won't bother me a bit. Just a few clicks of the "delete" button. :) what sounds good?

I was thinking it would be really neat to have a quilter's quilt, made by my fellow quilters. Blocks could be thread spool, button jar, tomato pin cushion, sewing machine, etc. Also, do the blocks have to be 12", most of the ones I've seen for these patterns have only been 6"

I left my database open on my computer, and my toddler deleted information. I have also been deleting information on pm's as to keep track of whom I already recorded... so I can't go back and double check. drat! I am so sorry to have to ask for information again- I promise it won't happen again. (You can blame my husband, I wasn't home when my little darling decided to attack the computer... lol...)

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING MEMBER'S INFORMATION:

MadeinMaine
    MadQuilter
    SdParent
    UpNorth- NEED ADDRESS AGAIN, SORRY
    buddy'smom
    Shelanie
    charismah- NEED ADDRESS AGAIN, SORRY
    kGoodhand
    NorBanaquilts- NEED ADDRESS AGAIN, SORRY
    OrchidQuiltFish- NEED ADDRESS AGAIN, SORRY
    KnotSew
    Cindalu

IF YOU ARE NOT LSITED, please resend your information via pm. THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. If you have not already done so, please send your email address as well.

SO VERY SORRY. I have made a back up file now. :) I also have given up on the list on page one, too confusing to have info in three different places.

Thanks for your understanding!! (Yesh, how embarrassing...)

Nor- I love both of your themes! They are both great! I can't wait to work on either! :) if the patterns are 6 inches, your partners can just add fun borders. It would be too confusing to have one person's block a different size.

I want to have fun too! Please say its not too late. I like Jewel colors with black! Pleeeeeease...let me in.

Blog Entries
    I resent my info by PM :D :D :D
    That is so cute that the little one wanted to play on the computer like Mommy and Daddy do :wink: :lol: :lol:

I can handle one block a month even with two little ones, so count me in. I am would like to have my theme be owls. For some strange reason I just love them right now:). The can be fabric with owls, appliqued, blocks, whatever is great with me.
    Thanks for doing this blueribbontoes!

Edited: On appliqued blocks and what not would it be possible that the background reads brown, if thats to hard could just make sure that there is some brown in the block. I want to join in for the year and would love to be able to tie all 12 blocks together. YEPPEE a quilt for ME!!!!!!!

I just had a great idea! I am going to make two of every block I make, that way at the end of this I can of a sampler quilt of sorts. Two quilts for the price of one!!

Hey, ladybugquilter - from one Mainer to another >>>>a great idea you have there! Actually, two great ideas since I love your owl request AND your double block idea.

Thanks so much MadeinMaine. I am really excited to be doing this swap. Glad to see another Mainer has joined in as well.

Ps MadeinMaine

Hope I get you at one time or another I would love to try an iris block of some sort!

Miss Gigglewings, no, not too late. :) Welcome to the swap. (The deadline to join for the November Swap is Oct. 30th, so hopefully everyone will have their partner assigned by the 1st.)

Thank you everyone who responded with the missing information! I am only missing a few emails, but that I can work around. whooo!

The double block idea, Ladybug, is such a fun idea!

Blog Entries
    BRT...this is a great idea for a swap....my plate if sooo full right now that I just can't play this time :( I can't wait to watch though, there are some great ideas for themes listed!

No big deal sandpat, we'll miss you! You may rejoin any time! :D

It sounds fun but I am scared to join :shock: what if my block I make is not good enough?? and once we start do we have to sign up again every month or are we just in until we say stop? :oops:

Page 2 of 160 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast