Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Karen
OK...so who won this months blocks?!! i really am wanting to know!!
Me too!!!! I love those batiks!!!! I was thinking about them today.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:22 AM

GRANNIE216 - thanks you, thank you, thank you.... I cannot believe it.. Not only was my block pieced but it also had a Santa, tree and gifts appliqued on!!! Such a lot of trouble for a block. I just hope you like my lonely Snowman...

And to top it all - Grannnie216 also sent me a pink fat quarter. I think it is a batik.

So sorry my camera is still not back. I shall post photoes as soon as my baby comes back...

thanks once again for the thoughtfulness. ciao
Old 05-12-2010, 05:26 AM

Great blocks being posted since I last looked. I accessed someone elses computer so I could check in. Almost ready to post to my May partner, Lillie.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 PM

"Sulabug" -- Your May swap blocks are in the mail and should be with you by the end of next week. They were fun to make, and I may "steal" your theme for my next series of block swaps. I can't wait to see all your blocks together. Please post them.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:06 PM

Gigix12.... FINALLY got your block in the mail today. Now to get started on my May partner's block :D
Old 05-12-2010, 03:03 PM

I got a PM from farnsworth that her block for me is in the mail... HOORAY! Hers should be sent Monday. BUT, she also told me she'd heard that I was bowing out of the swap. I swear I never said I was, but if I did, I was mistaken! I am totally in this swap for the long haul. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear. I can sleep when I'm dead. ;)
Old 05-12-2010, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by lavandula girl
I got a PM from farnsworth that her block for me is in the mail... HOORAY! Hers should be sent Monday. BUT, she also told me she'd heard that I was bowing out of the swap. I swear I never said I was, but if I did, I was mistaken! I am totally in this swap for the long haul. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear. I can sleep when I'm dead. ;)
I don't know where she heard it, but in this case, I am glad she is mistaken! :-D
Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
"Sulabug" -- Your May swap blocks are in the mail and should be with you by the end of next week. They were fun to make, and I may "steal" your theme for my next series of block swaps. I can't wait to see all your blocks together. Please post them.
"Nancy in Louisiana"
I mailed your May swap blocks, in the mail, May 12th!! You should recieve them before to long. I am so excited to see how yours turned out. I know I will love them. I hope the one's I made for you will fit in with the rest of yours. You can use my theme any time you want too!! I will post a picture of all of them after I receive yours!!
Sew Happy,
Cheryl
(sulabug)
Old 05-12-2010, 11:53 PM

I just received a lovely surprise extra treat in the mail from ljdugas, my April partner. She sent me a beautiful pieced floral star. How lucky am I:!: :-D :-D

Unfortunately I can't post a pic because of my current computer problem.

Thank you very much - I love it.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:24 AM

I haven't mailed out the giveaway blocks yet- but will do in the next couple of days. I was told someone was going to mail me a late entry, so I waited, but still have not received them.. anyhow, they're coming! really! As soon as I get to the post office!