Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 06-02-2010, 11:10 AM

To all my wonderful quilting bee friends please read
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-48104-1.htm
Old 06-02-2010, 07:33 PM

barbsbus, just to let you know your June block is finished and will be on it's way tomorrow! I hope you like it?
Old 06-02-2010, 11:54 PM

Good golly abonda - you are just so speedy. I am still staring at fabric colours for my June partner.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:42 AM

I had to do it asap because My nephew is getting married June llth in my back yard. Lots and Lots of things still to do and I didn't want to get behind in my block a month friends!! I hope she likes it.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
barbsbus, just to let you know your June block is finished and will be on it's way tomorrow! I hope you like it?
I love it. It is so pretty and will be prefect for my spring flower quilt. Thank you so much.

100_2574
[ATTACH=CONFIG]78274[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-78269.jpe  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
I love it. It is so pretty and will be prefect for my spring flower quilt. Thank you so much.

Upps, this block is from Magnolia......Boy I am really mixed up getting what goes or come from where. LOL. Anyway, thank you Magnolia.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:59 PM

Upps, this block is from Magnolia......Boy I am really mixed up getting what goes or come from where. LOL. Anyway, thank you Magnolia.
:shock: I was going to say the Post Office sure is fast since I just mailed your block about 2 hours ago!!!!! You should get yours in about 3 days. I can take credit for that lovely block you recieved if you want me too! LOL but I think Magnolia might get a little upset :hunf:

This is the block you are waiting for from me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]78598[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-78593.jpe  
Old 06-03-2010, 07:09 PM

That is beautiful. Boy, my spring flower quilt is going to be so neat. Thank you.

:shock: I was going to say the Post Office sure is fast since I just mailed your block about 2 hours ago!!!!! You should get yours in about 3 days. I can take credit for that lovely block you recieved if you want me too! LOL but I think Magnolia might get a little upset :hunf:
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 PM

That's really funny! I'm glad you like it! I wanted to let you know, barbsbus, that I received your blocks and I love them! I will get a picture posted tomorrow. Thank you.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:28 PM

With deep appreciation to Wilhemina and apologies for not posting these pictures sooner. You will all drool over the beautiful blocks she made for my iris quilt, so cover your keyboards!

She was so very thoughtful to include the patterns for each one and several other iris patterns. Thank you so much, Wilhemina! They are truly lovely.
Shirley

Block 1 from Wilhemina
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79498[/ATTACH]

Block 2 from Wilhemina
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79499[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-79493.jpe   attachment-79494.jpe