Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed >

Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed

Scrappy Siggie Block Swap-special note on pge 150- Closed

Old 06-16-2010, 07:16 PM

finally mailed mine today should be there in about 3 days
Old 06-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Banned

Hey I finally sent mine off today. This is the first time i have ever Quilted, so please forgive my mistakes. From Starkville, Ms.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Google Goddess

Thank you NorBanaquilts for doing this swap for us!

I'm glad you received mine! This was the first quilting swap I have ever joined and was so much fun.

Craftybear (Indiana, USA)

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
There was a big bag of blocks delivered today. So lots of you can rest easy that they made the journey. I really need to get my mail lady a special thank you for delivering all of these packages. :lol:

I'd also like to thank you for all the thank you gifts and notes you've included with your blocks. This has been an awesome swap.

We are planning to do the actual swapping on June 28th in the Albany New York area. If any of you would like to join us you are more than welcome, and we'd sure love the help. PM me if your interested.

Originally Posted by craftybear
Yippee, I just got a note and she has received my siggies, as I mailed them Monday from Indiana and got there today in PA

awesome! now I can sleep!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:53 AM

I was wondering if all the people that were in different countries have sent theirs out? I would absolutely hate that someone has sent theirs and it not be received in time. So if you could let us know like your country and when sent maybe we can do something to make sure your blocks are received before the sorting starts. I would be willing to get together in July sometime to make sure everyone that wants to participate can. Even if it pushes the mail back date out further. This is a very special thing that is happening here and I really would like everyone to be able to participate fully.

What does everyone think? I'm flexible.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I was wondering if all the people that were in different countries have sent theirs out? I would absolutely hate that someone has sent theirs and it not be received in time. So if you could let us know like your country and when sent maybe we can do something to make sure your blocks are received before the sorting starts. I would be willing to get together in July sometime to make sure everyone that wants to participate can. Even if it pushes the mail back date out further. This is a very special thing that is happening here and I really would like everyone to be able to participate fully.

What does everyone think? I'm flexible.
I absolutely agree! I don't have any problem at all with them being sent back out a little later than originally planned, to make sure everyone's blocks are included.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:37 AM

This is a great idea for me .... I am going to be out of town the month of July and didn't know when I would receive my set, and waiting on all blocks to come in would be great. So that way everyone would be able to participate and receive theirs.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:53 AM

I have no problem with that as long as it is known for sure that those blocks were sent. But of course it is up to Norbanaquilts ultimately.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:08 AM

I, too, am willing to wait a while longer.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:13 AM

Me too,but whatever is good for Norbana
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 AM

Sewcrafty, 8) Hello. I go along with the masses. This has been a wonderful swap and would hate to know someone missed out because of the mail time. I am willing to wait to get my blocks back. Plus it will give you ladise time to sort and not rush. I will probably be like a kid with a new book, reading all the blocks over and over so whenever.......