Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 12-05-2015, 06:16 PM

Here are my two...Greta is a shitzu, blind & deaf & only 6 teeth...we adopted her about 6 1/2 years ago; already had alot of problems & they were going to "put her to sleep"(neglect, abuse, puppymill situation), but I talked them out of it & she's been pampered ever since! We figure she's about 13-14 years old now. We keep her shaved down because of bad skin allergies, so she sports fleece jackets I made her. Believe it or not, she is totally sound asleep in this pic...NEVER closes her eyes & tongue always out. Really creeped us out when we first got her...poor baby! Kneedy loves his blankie on the loveseat. He was a ferrill that we brought in 9 years ago & is the best cat. But he thinks he's a dog (loves all dogs but will KILL all cats, even babies--guess he was in too many cat fights while ferrill...). They are both spoiled rotten & we like it that way! I love seeing everyone else's babies.
Attached Thumbnails greta.jpg   kneedy.jpg  
Old 12-05-2015, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
Here's my Charcoal. It's the only in focus picture I was able to snap as he's rather active unless asleep. He's not very handsome but has a personality to beat the band.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537102[/ATTACH]
Our boys could be twins! Only time I can get a decent pic of Kneedy is when he sleeps & I call his name with camera ready & he looks up. And I think they are both very handsome boys!
Old 12-05-2015, 06:29 PM

All the pet pics are precious! I've been reading back a few pages to when I last was reading. The kindness of so many folks willing to step in to help if there are folks that didn't get a package warms my heart. I hope to be home during the window to open the package. If not, I will post pics as soon as I can of my treasures. Thank you, again, Secret Santa!! And thank you Terri for all your hard work keeping us all honest and doing the right thing.

BTW, all the cats and all the dogs have taken over the hole. Some are finally tired of chasing one another in circles and are crashing on the cushions down there.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:26 PM

Here's my Sassy. My kitchen isn't usually this messy.
And my photo may not show up. I guess I don't know how to get a photo here from my iPad.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  
Old 12-05-2015, 07:27 PM

It worked! and I love seeing everyone's pets.
I caught her at 'meow'!
Old 12-05-2015, 07:41 PM

Anxious to open my package tomorrow. I may not last until 3 but will try. . It's so heavy! And I hear a little jingle when I pick it up.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:28 PM

Sooooo... I will be out at 3pm... Should I open early or late?? The closer we get the more the waiting hurts!!
Side note... Can we all make a pool for the unlucky few who didn't get gifts? Like if we each add 3 or 5 bucks to a paypal and divvy it up to buy those people gift cards? Just an idea, and then depending on how many people donate the unlucky May turn lucky!?!
Old 12-05-2015, 08:46 PM

Love the fur baby pics. Just sitting here petting my SS box waiting for tomorrow. LOL. I can't post pics as no camera, but will try tomorrow to describe what's in my SS box. Feel really bad about all those who did not get a box. Sure hope they turn up on Monday. Nightie night, see yeah at three tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:22 PM

if we can do that, count me in

Originally Posted by Leesewzany View Post
Sooooo... I will be out at 3pm... Should I open early or late?? The closer we get the more the waiting hurts!!
Side note... Can we all make a pool for the unlucky few who didn't get gifts? Like if we each add 3 or 5 bucks to a paypal and divvy it up to buy those people gift cards? Just an idea, and then depending on how many people donate the unlucky May turn lucky!?!
Old 12-05-2015, 11:15 PM

darn, still awake here, is it 3am? . it's under the xmas tree now.. and calling to me.