Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed

Pam, I am just starting. Do you want to wait and mail together? I leave it up to you. Mine will take at least till the middle of sept :oops: :oops: :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
    Pam, I am just starting. Do you want to wait and mail together? I leave it up to you. Mine will take at least till the middle of sept :oops: :oops: :D
    Lets mail at the same time.. That will be more fun. I got yours done early because I need to work on some Christmas gifts.

I finally started mine! I am so excited! THis is so much fun!

K2N...what's your idea???? Does it have to do with OBW???????????????? cuz that would fulfill so many fantasies for me, in more ways than one! (he he)

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Esqmommy
    K2N...what's your idea???? Does it have to do with OBW???????????????? cuz that would fulfill so many fantasies for me, in more ways than one! (he he)
    Hah - I take that as a big, fat hint! I wasn't going to OBW but if that's what you'd like, well, maybe I will or maybe I won't! :mrgreen:

O.K, still new with the quilting lingo.......................OBW?????

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilting131
    O.K, still new with the quilting lingo.......................OBW?????
    Hi - it's a One Block Wonder, also known as kaleidoscope! :D

I am still working on mine. Looks good so far. I can't wait to see it finished.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustme

Mine too! I can't wait to finish it and see it all done! Kgoodhand, I think you're gonna love it!

Quote Originally Posted by gaigai
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustme

Mine too! I can't wait to finish it and see it all done! Kgoodhand, I think you're gonna love it!
    I have no doubts what so ever!!! I have not been dissappointed at all!!
    They are all beauties!!! And mean that much more because you all made them!!!

I can hardly wait to see mine when it is done, either, but you keep telling me I have to do it myself!
    bummer! :wink:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suzic46
    SulaBug, I finally started your little quilt, shouldn't be long now. I volunteer today so unable to sew until later this PM.
    Suzic46 :D
    I am so excited knowing that you have started mine!! :D I have also started yours. All of the blocks are cut out & I have one block sewn together, so far. I hope that you like cutesy!! :D
    Sulabug

Oh no K - you do whatever you want, really, really. I was teasing about the OBW, although in all honestly, I think they are way cool and I've got that on my "to do" list somewhere...I'm still thinking about your brave soul on the beach in Corsica!!!!!! Were the kids there too???????

Rhonda - yours is ready and going out in today's mail. I left the house and accidently left it on the dining room table...oops, I mean my sewing table yesterday!!! I can't wait until you get her...she's a pretty little baby!

Blog Entries
    I'm heading for the quilt show next Thursday and will mail quilting131

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaR
    I'm heading for the quilt show next Thursday and will mail quilting131
    need to finish this message :oops: on my laptop and this thing is touchy.....will mail quilting131's out when I get back.....can't wait to see all the pictures....hope we have a separate thread to see all the pictures in one place....

Blog Entries
    Rhonda - yours is ready and going out in today's mail. I left the house and accidently left it on the dining room table...oops, I mean my sewing table yesterday!!! I can't wait until you get her...she's a pretty little baby!
    I just have to quilt yours down and it will be done and then I can get it in the mail. I hope you like it!! It's hard not being able to show pics or see pics of everyone's til later!!! I am anxious to see them! and to show this one! I haven't made anything this size before. I did some totes but this is totally differant.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Quote Originally Posted by suzic46
    SulaBug, I finally started your little quilt, shouldn't be long now. I volunteer today so unable to sew until later this PM.
    Suzic46 :D
    I am so excited knowing that you have started mine!! :D I have also started yours. All of the blocks are cut out & I have one block sewn together, so far. I hope that you like cutesy!! :D
    Sulabug
    I can't wait to see what you've done! I almost finished the top last night, then on to quilting! :D :D

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Oh no K - you do whatever you want, really, really. I was teasing about the OBW, although in all honestly, I think they are way cool and I've got that on my "to do" list somewhere...I'm still thinking about your brave soul on the beach in Corsica!!!!!! Were the kids there too???????
    Yes well I just had a brainstorm while sewing this afternoon and it DOES involve OBW but in a whacky way...but no more will I say! 8)

The kids were there and they have no problem with the nakedness - at their age it's just 'normal'!

I finished Darlene's last night! :D :D
    Will put the label on today!

Wow, you are all so fast! I started mine, just have to iron out some glitches.

Blog Entries
    Esqmommy would you please pm me with your first and last name so I can put it on the label please??

Hey Rhonda - Just to let you know, I just got back from the PO and mailed your quilt!!!! It's supposed to be 2 day, so look for it on Friday! Have a great week!

Quote Originally Posted by omak
    I can hardly wait to see mine when it is done, either, but you keep telling me I have to do it myself!
    bummer! :wink:
    lol your too funny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    Wow, you are all so fast! I started mine, just have to iron out some glitches.
    me too bearpaw!!!
    this is my first doll (mommy) quilt. when we finish do we mail the quilt and then notify our partner?

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I know, I know, I know, I know I'll like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sounds like the name of a song........
    I will.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast