Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) >

September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme)

September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme)

Old 09-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Just checked the sign up sheet--looks like 51 so far. Another gloomy day here too; so sign up and chase away the clouds :-) :-) :-)
I am signed up, but was debating un-signing. If I stay, I might be one of those quilters who takes her time this month. Usually mine is right out the door.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Just checked the sign up sheet--looks like 51 so far. Another gloomy day here too; so sign up and chase away the clouds :-) :-) :-)
I am signed up, but was debating un-signing. If I stay, I might be one of those quilters who takes her time this month. Usually mine is right out the door.
I had signed up, but decided to sit out for October.
I have lots of quilting to get done for Christmas.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Ms Grace
Originally Posted by Krystyna
I had signed up, but decided to sit out for October.
I have lots of quilting to get done for Christmas.
You know what? Me, too. I really wanted to finish my New York Beauty quilt as a fall wall hanging before it's winter! And then there are a zillion quilts for Christmas ... See you in January. :(
Old 09-28-2011, 08:23 AM

Miss you all, but we have to do what we have to do, I know how that is! Guess the snow will be falling when you jump back in! Stop by to see whats going on,OK?
Old 09-28-2011, 08:29 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by jillnjo
Miss you all, but we have to do what we have to do, I know how that is! Guess the snow will be falling when you jump back in! Stop by to see whats going on,OK?
You bet! Actually I told Chele that if I find I am a little freed up and someone needs a partner, I'll jump in. Fingers crossed. I love this swap soooo much.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by Carron
I am posting the quilt I sent to Dyer804 because she said that they placed their home for sale and have been sooooooooo busy preparing for an open house. I don't envy her that job.
What a great quilt for Dyer! Where did you ever find that print? That will put a smile on anyone's face. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The faces on the quilt are embroidered but wouldn't that be cool to have fabric with faces printed on it.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
I am posting the quilt I sent to Dyer804 because she said that they placed their home for sale and have been sooooooooo busy preparing for an open house. I don't envy her that job.
What a great quilt for Dyer! Where did you ever find that print? That will put a smile on anyone's face. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The faces on the quilt are embroidered but wouldn't that be cool to have fabric with faces printed on it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was looking at your quilt at 3:30am. Looked like a print to me. Sew, it was your unique touch to put 1 red tongue on just one of the faces to add the color pop! Cool!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:26 PM

The September beauties are still arriving! Have I told you how talented you all are? Sorry to see some regulars sitting out, but it is a busy time of year. I know you'll be great cheerleaders. Hurry and finish your projects so you can play again.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:32 PM

Krystyna and Ms Grace, We will miss you! I guess you need to get my quilts done for Christmas.....lol
Old 09-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy
Krystyna and Ms Grace, We will miss you! I guess you need to get my quilts done for Christmas.....lol
Thanks so much. I have so much to finish -- both quilting and with my veil business -- that I think I am going to start having anxiety attacks very soon. Maybe I should start my day with a nice glass of wine! I don't know why, but suddenly I have all sorts of veil orders for Equestrian Religious orders. Weird, no???