Old 09-17-2012, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363364[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately I was out and it needs a signature
Now that is a bummer!!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:52 AM

Default Please pray for our daughter

Ladies,
Please pray for our DD. I took her to the hospital this AM for what we THOUGHT was to be a out patient procedure to change out her J-Tube to a combination G-J tube and that we would be going home this afternoon. Well once we got here the surgeon came in & talked to us again & said "oh no my nurse didn't communicate things well" She is going to have to resection some of Shea's small bowel before putting in this new feeding tube & that we would be here for 3-4 days barring no complications. We were not prepared for this. Please pray that things go smoothly, as with any surgeries we know there are potentials for complications, but with our DD health the risk is even greater. Thank you.

Oh BTW: I checked & all 3 of my SS packages should be at their new homes by Wed!!

LaQuita
Www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea
Old 09-17-2012, 09:06 AM

Off Topic: Ladies need some help here. I want to make me a small wall hanging that is kinda funny and pertains to quilting. Well what I need is where would I find this pattern? My mind is completely blank here. I have Googled funny quilting images and don't come up with what I want. I am actually want to semi copy a pic if that is legal.

Thank
Verna
Old 09-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Banned

I found this website months ago.
I would LOVE to get some of these tshirts some day.

Pretty funny saying on them.

Wildhair Studios

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
Off Topic: Ladies need some help here. I want to make me a small wall hanging that is kinda funny and pertains to quilting. Well what I need is where would I find this pattern? My mind is completely blank here. I have Googled funny quilting images and don't come up with what I want. I am actually want to semi copy a pic if that is legal.

Thank
Verna
Old 09-17-2012, 09:30 AM

Thanks LOUISE for the link, so funny!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
Ladies,
Please pray for our DD. I took her to the hospital this AM for what we THOUGHT was to be a out patient procedure to change out her J-Tube to a combination G-J tube and that we would be going home this afternoon. Well once we got here the surgeon came in & talked to us again & said "oh no my nurse didn't communicate things well" She is going to have to resection some of Shea's small bowel before putting in this new feeding tube & that we would be here for 3-4 days barring no complications. We were not prepared for this. Please pray that things go smoothly, as with any surgeries we know there are potentials for complications, but with our DD health the risk is even greater. Thank you.

Oh BTW: I checked & all 3 of my SS packages should be at their new homes by Wed!!

LaQuita
Will have you in my prayers. Maybe it is good you weren't prepared...that way you were not worried before hand. Just trust that the Lord has this all in control & your DD will fine. The Lord Bless & keep you all
Susan
Old 09-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Power Poster

Laquita prayers to your daughter and family-hope all goes well. Lori, have fun camping.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:59 AM

I just came in..leaping, jumping, skipping....yep this girl recieved her package! Love it ALLLLLL ! I will post pic after I absorb all the goodies some more. Thank you MoMpanther...your are a super secret pal...
Old 09-17-2012, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
Ladies,

LaQuita
LaQuita,

I'm so sorry to hear about Shea's problems, she's such a lovely looking person and with a killer smile. I sure hope all goes well and that the new procedure is helpful. All my best thoughts go to you and your entire family.