Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Swap Closes 8-31 4:00pm >

September Secret Pal Swap Closes 8-31 4:00pm

September Secret Pal Swap Closes 8-31 4:00pm

Old 09-06-2016, 10:17 AM

Sp I just got your package together and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

yes my car was parked in my garage, I was in Indiana at the time so didn't get to see anything other than the mess I came home to. They said he was probably drunk at first then they said no he wasn't he had a seizure, the driver is in pretty bad shape, Yes they have insurance but State Farm (which is their company) is telling me there is a good possibility that they do not have enough. The garage is completely destroyed, no saving that. My car I am not really sure how much damage, going to take to Ford tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:20 AM

Good luck with everything!!
Old 09-06-2016, 04:07 PM

Need to look for one more item for my pal.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:50 AM

I have just finished a table runner for my pal. The parcel will be going somewhere close to where I spent Christmas last year!
Old 09-07-2016, 07:46 AM

I've had my pal before The only thing is...her most wanted item..I can only find it online to order AND it won't get to me for 1 to 2 weeks, If I am lucky So lol, she gets a small package with a note in a week or so and , and one much later . ( hope she doesn't mind) I love this swap, keeps me on my toes
Old 09-09-2016, 04:33 AM

All is well :-) lol...Sp package shipped yesterday.
Hoping things are working out for you verna.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:41 AM

Verna - sorry to read about the accident. Glad no one in your family was hurt. What the driver's insurance doesn't cover, your homeowner's policy should. But what a mess!

I've been off this board for several days as my computer took a nose dive and is in the repair shop getting a new hard drive. Thankfully I had made a backup less than a month ago so won't lose much personal data. But putting all the programs on and getting the computer set up the way I like it will be a real pain. My laptop couldn't remember the passcode for this site which is why I haven't been on. Then I remembered I had it in the backup, so found it this morning.

At any rate, I'm delighted to be back in touch. I am finishing up an item for my SP and will plan on mailing the package Monday. She lives waaay northeast of me by at least 5 states, maybe 6. I have not had her before but she's had me. She doesn't have pets and her favourite colour is one of my least favourite, but we both enjoy the same kind of reading material and activities.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:00 PM

I'm here finally after a majorly busy week of work. But tonight it is catching up on QB/FB, a bubble bath, chocolate, reading, and more. There's end of a long week self-care, and then there is long week and my boss is on an overnight flight to Europe and can't bother me self-care! We have 6 major projects going up between now and Nov 15th at the theatre.

Verna, so sorry about the garage, glad none of the family was hurt even though the garage is a loss.

To my pal - your package will be kind of small, but it will have enough of your most wanted item to actually do something with (which just arrived to me today!) . I'm making up a few small things to go in and will send it off in the morning hopefully!
Old 09-10-2016, 08:59 AM

to my sp if I already posted this I am sorry not been thinking to clearly lately. Your package is in the mail and actually you should have it by now.

As for my car Insurance Company had said its totaled. They wont be here until Wed to evalute the garage.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:38 AM

SP, your pkg was mailed out yesterday and is expected to reach you on MONDAY!