Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Swap closes August 31st 4pm CST >

September Secret Pal Swap closes August 31st 4pm CST

September Secret Pal Swap closes August 31st 4pm CST

Old 09-21-2014, 05:33 AM

Here's a pic of my package from Starshine. The rotary blades are titanium 60mm and there are two of them which will last me quite some time. And FQs, a pattern, and my favourite candy plus a birthday card. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails sp-sept-starshine.jpg  
Old 09-21-2014, 05:39 AM

quiltnut4ever, I did receive my SP package you sent me and I am sorry it took me until today to respond, If I am not at home when the mail is delivered, they will not leave it and I have instructed them that they can leave it at the beauty shop downstairs but this week, I have a different carrier as my usual one was on vacation so I had to wait until after 2 pm to go pick it up. I simply loved everything you chose for me. The gray and black fat quarters will work in nicely with my collection of those colors. The purples, well they came at just the right time because I have a new ggranddaughter and gramma wants a quilt in purples (which I have been collecting) and the Plum Sweet Candy Squares by Moda, well do you have SP because I have been collecting those as well and this makes about the 6th one and fanning through the squares, I think that it will look really great in that baby quilt. I loved all the mags, and the quilting one had a lot of nice patterns in it. The table runner is awesome and is on my table as we speak. Thank you so much Lillian for all the wonderful things and the thoughts that went into putting it together for me.
I will try to get some pics to upload but I have not had much success in doing that since I go my new computer with windows 8. Never know why that Office was not included in that progam lineup.
So thanks for everything.
Pat
Old 09-21-2014, 07:32 AM

Lori is having problems posting pics, so she asked me to post pics of the package I sent her. I was thrilled to have her as my SP this month.
I sent her a crocheted scarf, couple of pincushions, fabrics in colours she asked for, a stiletto, candy, book, Texas dip mix, pattern, 5 blue churndash orphan blocks, and not shown, a yard of owl fabric sent directly from the seller.
Attached Thumbnails qb-sp-sent-lori1.jpg   qb-sp-sent-lori2.jpg  

Last edited by Belfrybat; 09-21-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Swap Hosts

I thought I'd upload a photo of one of the things I sent to Ssnare. It certainly isn't something she wanted, but she got it anyway! (She did want to do a seascape at some point in time, and she also said she likes Betty Boop, so it sort of made sense. To me anyway!)

Attached Thumbnails betty-boop-1.jpg  
Old 09-21-2014, 09:32 AM

Kyrstyna,
You did a nice job with Betty Boop! You incorporated what Ssnare liked! Belfrybat that's a wonderful SP pkg you sent Lori! and love that block!
Old 09-21-2014, 10:08 AM

Fab wallhanging Kyrstyna!
Old 09-21-2014, 11:03 AM

Wonderful wallhanging!
Old 09-21-2014, 11:26 AM

Kyrstyna - wonderful wall hanging. Betty boop at the seaside -- love it!

Here is the package I received from Gaijin -- she really outdid herself. The tablerunner is just the right size for my table, and the colours are perfect. So is the workmanship. On the left of the second pic are my birthday presents -- a musical card, butterfly adorned chopsticks and a Frixxon pen. Three different kinds of dark chocolate, rotary cutter blade -- such thoughtfulness. And the cats love their toys. Then the fabric. Over 8 yards of wonderful fabric. I love all of them, but the blue butterfly fabric is my favourite -- I'll have to come up with a project where I don't cut into it very much. I can't believe her generosity. Again, thank you so much Gaijin.
Attached Thumbnails tablerunner-gaijin.jpg   sept-gaijin.jpg   sept-fabric.jpg  
Old 09-22-2014, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Kyrstyna,
You did a nice job with Betty Boop! You incorporated what Ssnare liked! Belfrybat that's a wonderful SP pkg you sent Lori! and love that block!
Thank you. Lori seemed pleased, which pleased me.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:03 PM

Very nice packages coming in-great ideas. Still waiting patiently for mine.