Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Sign-up for October Secret Pal - Midnight Sept 30 >

Sign-up for October Secret Pal - Midnight Sept 30

Sign-up for October Secret Pal - Midnight Sept 30

Old 10-25-2023, 06:51 AM

I received my package from Caroline . Tysm! I love the fabrics and the lavender is amazing !!! The thread and seam picker will come in handy as well
Old 10-26-2023, 01:10 PM

My SP package must have had a long way to travel. I am still anticipating its arrival. Not showing up on USPS tracker as expected soon.
Old 10-27-2023, 03:06 PM

Next month has posted:

November Secret Pal Sign-ups - Closes Midnight Oct 31 - Come join the fun! - Quiltingboard Forums
Old 10-27-2023, 08:27 PM

Oh my that is such sad news about BrendaK. She will be sorely missed!

C x
Old 10-28-2023, 10:47 AM

Received such a nice package from Annaquilts! Thank you for sending me a table topper Brenda made, that really made me smile. I know she was worried about being forgotten, but I have two table toppers from her and won’t forget her and how kind she was! Those fat quarters are beautiful (I might use them in another paper piecing project!). Love the different Santa blocks and Christmas fabric, I’ll be able to make some fun gifts with those! And thank you for the patterns, that Tulip paper piecing one is so cute! Saved opening it for today so I had something fun to look forward too!

Old 10-28-2023, 03:58 PM
Power Poster

Glad to know you received the package and enjoyed the items. I have several more Brenda table toppers that will go out over time. Hugs
Old 10-29-2023, 09:41 AM

Location: I live in Vero Beach, Florida but am originally from Massachusetts.

I received a package from Rebaquilts and am astonished at how packed it is. Not only did she include my requested items, she showed me a much more economical option for one of them. I had requested refills for my EPP glue pen. She sent me a new pen and enough refills to last me months and months! I requested I-Spy fabric squares and she not only sent a purchased charm pack, she also included some cut from her own stash. Add to all of that (which I thought was plenty) she sent: a mini iron, a light weight coffee mug, a magnetic pin cup(had been on my list to pick up for ages), finger cots and a lighted needle threader. (Can’t tell you how much that will help). A handmade eyeglass case, folded card or teabag holder and the cutest zippered bag!
I really need to step up my game when sending out to my swap recipient.
Reba, again I thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️❤️😘
Old 10-30-2023, 12:23 PM

Default Picture of goodies

Here is a picture of the package that arrived today full of red fabric, a Christmas fabric on blue. And lots of notions and a pumpkin. thank you. Hope everyone enjoyed the swap. Thank you again Bullock2us
Attached Thumbnails cbbffc25-a94e-4a9e-9310-09d86e71917b.jpeg   e2f7e35e-ee74-4679-b6dd-dfec6c1ff3ae.jpeg  
Old 11-07-2023, 08:07 AM

Hi Everyone,

I received my package from Sheila McKenzie.... sadly I do not know her board name. Sheila I love everything and I am sorry for the delay in posting but we have been away!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-07-2023, 09:01 AM

Location: I live in Vero Beach, Florida but am originally from Massachusetts.

Caroline, my board name is Yiaya. Technically it’s a misspelling of the Greek word Yiayia which means grandmother. I’m glad that you liked it!