Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
Like a kid in a candy store! >

Like a kid in a candy store!

Like a kid in a candy store!

Old 12-27-2015, 07:29 AM

Could someone post a tutorial showing how you use the comic book boards? I currently have my fat quarters and precuts in one of those Arrow Suzi drawer units and I'm happy with that. But, my yardage is currently folded and contained in one of those plastic bags that comforters come in. I'm looking for something that is more user friendly and the comic book boards look like they might work for me, but I'm not sure how to fold large pieces of fabric onto them.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 12-27-2015, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by rryder View Post
Could someone post a tutorial showing how you use the comic book boards? I currently have my fat quarters and precuts in one of those Arrow Suzi drawer units and I'm happy with that. But, my yardage is currently folded and contained in one of those plastic bags that comforters come in. I'm looking for something that is more user friendly and the comic book boards look like they might work for me, but I'm not sure how to fold large pieces of fabric onto them.

Thanks,
Rob
rryder, I fold my fabric salvage to salvage, bring fold to salvage and then wrap it around the comic book boards. Seems to work well for me. If this is not clear, please let me know. (I had to add the last sentence because I got a message that my message didn't have enough letters! This should work. LOL) got the same message. If I keep making comments, maybe it will get long enough to post. This is silly!
Old 12-27-2015, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sophie2 View Post
rryder, I fold my fabric salvage to salvage, bring fold to salvage and then wrap it around the comic book boards. If I keep making comments, maybe it will get long enough to post. This is silly!
LOL! Thanks, that sounds very doable and makes perfect sense.

Rob
Old 12-27-2015, 12:06 PM

Its a good feeling isn't it!