Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Organized Chaos

Blog Entries
    I feel much better in my room when things are as straight as I can get them....a mess just makes me either want to run away or take time to clean it up.......I can find things much better when its all straightened out.....problem I find is that it doesnt stay straight even tho I do try to keep it that way.....I would love to have a larger room, that would help a lot in keeping it stgraight and prettier.......A few years ago, I found these great cabinets at Home Depot for a hundred dollars each..I got 2 of them, and then spent a lot of dollars at the dollar tree buying poster board and putting all my fabric on those boards, lining theim up in the cabinet liike books on a shelf........took time to do, but it is so much better now..I can find and get the fabric I want to use....and these cabinets have doors so the fabric is protected from the sunshine...
    Judy, retired RN, alias 4 dogs and in the mountains of western North Carolina.

Someday you will be a memory - try to make it a good one .

I wiah I had 1/10 of your fabric stash and I wouldn't care if it was organised my room my mess fabric is so expensive in the uk that i have a small stash probably visiting florida in Aug/Sep so aiming to buy some and bring it back. Last year only managed one kit from Magrietta in St Augustine, as my boys wanted trainers and jeans bought for them. Solved that problem going to take both of them and their girlfriends with us this year so my luggage (and my husbands) allowance is all mine. Yippee

Blog Entries
    I am so jealous of your stashs..... my sewing room is empty in comparision!!! LOL. You can see it in my albums (link in signature)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by April X View Post
    I think more of us, than will admit, that have Crafting/Sewing rooms that look similiar to this.

Forgot to get pic of other wall.....Nothing special just a wall with Tables & Sewing Machines & Serger.

Ok Ladies...Fess up with your Organized Chaos!
    WOW! I feel like I am home! Organization of my "stuff" is not my strong point!

that kind of looks like my room and i know just where everything is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8