Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   Everyone should have an izy!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/everyone-should-have-izy-t182463.html)

JanieH 03-12-2012 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by wraez (Post 5051269)
If I had the extra cash I would send Izy a ticket to CA to help me with organizing my sewing room, stash etc! Oh heck, both of you could come and make a week of it.

It is such a long trip from UK to California; I think they need a stopover for a week in Houston!

Great job!

Lori S 03-12-2012 03:16 PM

I think I could use some Izy in my stash.. How do you feel about Chicago!?!

LeslieFrost 03-12-2012 04:35 PM

You are both so lucky to have each other to do this with! I absolutely HATE doing this kind of thing by myself, but LOVE doing it with someone else.

When I was getting ready to retire and had to clean out 7 years worth of books, conference materials and other junk, I just could not do it alone. So I had rotating interns come in, each for a couple of hours, just to talk to me while I went through the stuff and sorted. I also made them haul the bags of trash out! It was the only way I could have gotten it done.

nitza 03-12-2012 04:37 PM

We could get her a rail pass once she gets to the states, then she can stop off and organize us all, 8-)

bepositive 03-12-2012 05:51 PM

How nice to have such a wonderful friend!!! :) :) :) :)

Izy 03-13-2012 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by judy363905 (Post 5054435)
Big Smile.... We all need a friend like Izy....You will have to do something "Special" for her....

Judy in Phx, AZ

I met Hilary here through the QB!! We live 80 miles apart, takes me 2 hours on the train! but we talk via the internet every day! Hilary doesn't need to do anything special for me, as she does that already by being there for me. Especially through the last year of anguish as my DH John was losing his battle with terminal cancer...I couldn't have asked for more support, so if I can help her in any way then I will, hence the fabric sorting! That said, I DID enjoy ALL the time spent with both Hilary and her husband, they are two very special people who made me so very welcome, I feel like I have known both of them much longer than I really have! :D :D :D

CoventryUK 03-13-2012 01:36 AM

Hey Izy at this rate we could do a 'World Tour' like the Rock Stars do!!!!:D:thumbup:

Izy 03-13-2012 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK (Post 5055651)
Hey Izy at this rate we could do a 'World Tour' like the Rock Stars do!!!!:D:thumbup:

Hey, that would be some 'Road Trip'...I am game if you are? Do you think G will want to tag along too? :D

CoventryUK 03-13-2012 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Izy (Post 5055652)
Hey, that would be some 'Road Trip'...I am game if you are? Do you think G will want to tag along too? :D

We could always stick him on a train:rolleyes: Then he would be in his element too!!!:D

Izy 03-13-2012 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK (Post 5055662)
We could always stick him on a train:rolleyes: Then he would be in his element too!!!:D

Great idea! :D