Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   Ultimate Sewing Box (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/ultimate-sewing-box-t303807.html)

jmoore 03-26-2019 04:15 AM

4 Attachment(s)
It is a really nice set up for anyone who needs to tuck their sewing stuff away. I am lucky to have a designated sewing room that we added over our two car garage. DH says if I ever outgrow the space, I definitely have a quilting problem. I just added a long arm machine and still have room for 3 sewing stations. : )
[ATTACH=CONFIG]610772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]610773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]610774[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]610775[/ATTACH]

carolynjo 03-26-2019 05:42 AM

Can you see how very green I am? I Love your sewing space. I hope you will be able to spend many happy hours there.

QuiltnNan 03-26-2019 07:44 AM

what a super space!

haralicious 03-26-2019 08:37 AM

That’s lovely! What is the name of the sewing table you have?

Jingle 03-26-2019 02:40 PM

Gorgeous room you have there.

AUQuilter 03-26-2019 05:12 PM

I am sure you will find the perfect one for you. After a couple of months of indecision, I just took the room measurements and using graph paper determined what size pieces I could accommodate. I looked at six or so sewing center options and chose those that worked for my space, height and sewing needs.

jhoward 03-27-2019 05:19 AM

Wow! I have a "pattern" to build a sewing station similar to the Ultimate. Thinking my hubby could build it for me. Was I ever mistaken. Ha Ha

Trixie77484 04-01-2019 12:42 PM

Their website says it is $3000. If it were me I could redo my whole sewing room and it would be really nice for $3000. Or maybe you can look around your hood and find a "neighbor" would would build you something similar for $3000 and you would know who built it and that it's a real nice, quality piece.

amyjo 04-04-2019 04:41 PM

I have one of the original ScrapBox. I have a 17 x 21 ft garage I remodeled into my sewing studio. I have my thread & notions scissors etc in it. I have a lot of fat qtrs in the acrylic boxes thread in some plus on the door. Big trays I have jelly rolls & layer cakes in. I took the table off as I can’t get down under it to get stuff. When I get better pics I will put some on here but I have posted b4 my room with pics of my box wide open. Be very careful when you buy because there is a fake website out there that will take your money & you get no box & lost your money

amyjo 06-04-2019 03:31 PM

I didn’t pay $3000 for mine plus I got free shipping and a free crown when I bought mine. I took my sew table off bc I couldn’t get down under it to get anything. I guarantee you would be very organized if you had one of these cabinets as everything is put away and you can label everything so you don’t have to dig thru every drawer to find something. I set mine up bc I’m not going to close it every night. It all depends on what you are doing as a hobby or doing a business. Ice seen a lot of ladies that are specializing in certain things and find the cabinet to be exactly what they want/need and are enjoying it. They have a monthly installment plan now too so anyone can purchase one. I really enjoy having mine. I also found one in a neighboring town that I got for my younger sister. She is planning on coming to get it in a couple of weeks.