Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   What are we organizing today 2021 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/what-we-organizing-today-2021-a-t313682.html)

jmoore 03-02-2021 04:12 AM

Woohoo SusieQ, what a monumental task and I’m sure it has been very rewarding and a great feeling to declutter.

Teen, love your ambition and independence... I would have done the same thing. I guess patience isn’t one of my virtues. LOL

Unfortunately, I woke up Saturday morning with vertigo for the first time in my life. It is very frustrating as I am an active healthy 57 year old. I workout 5 or 6 days a week and now I’m stuck at home and not driving. It would be a good opportunity to clean my sewing room but my room is always tidy so I guess I will cut some more scraps into sizes today and hope this passes quickly.

rryder 03-02-2021 05:18 AM

Jmoore- hope you feel better soon, vertigo is no fun.

Teen- good job getting it done!

Connie- Way to go on getting those pics under control. I am going to borrow your idea of devoting a specific amount of time each day to an organizational task.

Rob

SusieQOH 03-02-2021 05:43 AM

jmoore- ugh! Is there anything more annoying? I hope you feel better soon. Is your blood pressure okay?

craftiladi 03-02-2021 06:15 AM

Susie...I felt your excitement as I was reading your message. Since I am a freak about being organized you are my proof that being organized means you can get more done..way to go on finishing 3 projects. Now you know we would love to see pictures of that pretty sewing room.
Teen...sounds exactly like something my hubby would do & yes I chuckled too :)
Connie...I have been working on the whole house also....I am having a hard time letting go of all our DVD's we never watch, some still unwrapped. Between Netflix & shows I record on DVR I don't lack for things to watch, so why are we keeping these dvd's?

SusieQOH 03-02-2021 08:27 AM

Thanks, Dee. It was monumental but SOOOO worth it! :)

Teen 03-02-2021 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by jmoore (Post 8465135)
Woohoo SusieQ, what a monumental task and I’m sure it has been very rewarding and a great feeling to declutter.

Teen, love your ambition and independence... I would have done the same thing. I guess patience isn’t one of my virtues. LOL

Unfortunately, I woke up Saturday morning with vertigo for the first time in my life. It is very frustrating as I am an active healthy 57 year old. I workout 5 or 6 days a week and now I’m stuck at home and not driving. It would be a good opportunity to clean my sewing room but my room is always tidy so I guess I will cut some more scraps into sizes today and hope this passes quickly.

My sister had vertigo for the first time a couple of days ago....following the second vaccine shot. Just thought I’d share the info..

retiredteacher09 03-02-2021 06:12 PM

jmoore: I hope you feel better soon.

craftiladi: I donated a large amount of VHS tapes but still have as many, if not more, left. I plan to see if I have the correct vcr connections and then go through the ones upstairs. I have DVDs but not many. I went through CDs in December. I agree. Why am I keeping them? 🤷‍♀️

Teen: I hope your sister improves quickly. My first shot is tomorrow.

Teen 03-02-2021 08:22 PM

Good luck tomorrow, Connie. We need some peace of mind lately....get some rest.

Julienm1 03-03-2021 03:36 AM

I have a small computer/credenza to the right of my sewing table. Holds lap top, tv and sewing notions/stuff in abundance. It's getting over run with stuff so today after breakfast will tidy it up. Wonder what lost treasures will surface. Hopefully NOT a winning lottery ticket that expired!

sewingpup 03-03-2021 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by jmoore (Post 8465135)

When I got vertigo...my doc said it was the kind that you get when those grains in your ears get knocked out of place....I had a physical therapists do some maneuvers on me that put them back in place...it worked like magic.