ruler organizing

Old 12-22-2023, 03:34 AM

I bought a Ikea pegboard and hung it on the back of the door. Works great!!! they have hanging pegs that fit the holes in the templates. I also hang my cutting boards on it.
Old 12-22-2023, 03:37 AM

How did you drill the ruler without breaking it? I had one that did not have a hole and it broke. Ugh. Thankfully all of my others had a hole in them
Old 12-24-2023, 05:20 AM

As I seem to have so many of the specialty rulers I decided to put all those from one designer in a drawer together. This way I know I'll find it somewhere in that drawer when I need it. The long rulers I don't use much are hanging alongside my cutting table and those I use the most are on one end of the cutting table in a slotted whatever you call it. I have hung all my square type rulers on the pegboard behind me/cutting table, same for the triangle rulers. This seems to work for me now a days. I'm also one of those folks that like to label my drawers so I know what's in them before I open them. My memory is getting shorter by the day so I need all the help I can get.
Old 01-16-2024, 01:23 PM

I bought a pegboard from Ikea and hung it on the back of my door, works great. I have all my rulers and also a other things hanging on it. Nice to be able to find my rulers in seconds.