Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
What are we organizing today 2021 >

What are we organizing today 2021

What are we organizing today 2021

Old 06-03-2021, 04:45 PM

craftiladi: I’m sorry you had long lasting effects of Covid but very happy you are getting some interest and energy back.

juliasb: I’m glad you solved the problem of keeping your dies safely stored. They do take up space but I love having them.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:41 AM

Thank-you Connie. After many months of thinking I was never going to feel better, I wanna sing it from the rooftops how good I feel lol

Juliasb: I am still trying to figure out my accuquilt storage-what I have works for now but creative wheels are always turning. Glad you are happy with your end result.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Power Poster

I really should be either outdoors in the garden...too hot, but watered some plants earlier or working on #2 t shirt quilt. Have all the t shirts for it now and rest are about 2/3 sewn in rows. Just found out that #2 Gson is playing in HS regional golf tournament next week; I haven't started cutting his shirts yet, but have the layout planned. If he has new golf shirts I can easily substitute them. I like to think I saved the best for last...that's what I told him at his graduation last week. Other 2 quilts for for their family friends. Now off to fix some dinner; MrOK is out raking hay and will be hungry and thirsty when he comes in, even though his has water in the tractor to drink.