Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
♥ Anyone going to the Apple Festival in Kendallville, Indiana October 1 - 2, 2011? (Craft Demonstrations Quilting, Treadle Sewing Machine Demos, Crafts, Antiques, Food) >

♥ Anyone going to the Apple Festival in Kendallville, Indiana October 1 - 2, 2011? (Craft Demonstrations Quilting, Treadle Sewing Machine Demos, Crafts, Antiques, Food)

♥ Anyone going to the Apple Festival in Kendallville, Indiana October 1 - 2, 2011? (Craft Demonstrations Quilting, Treadle Sewing Machine Demos, Crafts, Antiques, Food)

Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Google Goddess

October 1, 2011 9:00 am. to 6:00 pm

October 2, 2011 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm.

30 Antique Dealers,

Craft Demonstrations:

Quilting and Treadle Sewing Machine Demonstrations
Bobbin Lace, Wheat Weaver, Candle Dipping, Dulcimer Maker, Penny Rug, Hooked Rug, Quilting, Weaver, Spinning, Wood Carving, Chair Caining, Scherenchnitter, Shoe Maker, Sheep Shearing, Treadle Sewing Machine and more

Primitive Area,

Over 93 Craft Vendors will be there
Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 AM

I checked it out and sure do wish I lived closer so I could visit. This looks like a lot of fun.
Old age and disability get in the way of a lot of fun.
Are you going?
doglover
Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 PM

Thank you, never heard of this one, i may have to go
Old 09-13-2011, 06:43 PM

I've been there a few times with my son and DIL. They have all kinds of good food to eat. I won't be going this year, but it is a lot of fun.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:48 PM

Not sure if I will make to Apple Festival, but I will make it to Johnny Appleseed this weekend. I have been to the Apple Festival before and enjoyed it. Weather wise it is suppose to be beautiful!
Old 09-16-2011, 06:26 AM

I love the apple festival! Live just south of Detroit, and have attended it for many, many years. Love the crafts,demonstrations,and all the "Apple" foods. The shows are truly professional, with (usually) Miss Ind. attending. The grand kids love the wagon rides, and real log rides. lol Theres a bus that will transport you to town, for more fun, old stores, and street fair. It's a all-day event, that we look forward to every year. Love that back in time event. Well worth the trip!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Google Goddess

thanks, I am planning on going this year!

Originally Posted by honey B
I love the apple festival! Live just south of Detroit, and have attended it for many, many years. Love the crafts,demonstrations,and all the "Apple" foods. The shows are truly professional, with (usually) Miss Ind. attending. The grand kids love the wagon rides, and real log rides. lol Theres a bus that will transport you to town, for more fun, old stores, and street fair. It's a all-day event, that we look forward to every year. Love that back in time event. Well worth the trip!