Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Going to the Houston Quilt Show..... >

Going to the Houston Quilt Show.....

Going to the Houston Quilt Show.....

Old 10-06-2010, 11:07 PM

I live near theWoodlands in Spring off Gosling rd. my girlfreind and quilting buddy are going I don't know which days yet but at least 2 or 3 days see you there? at starbucks?
Old 10-07-2010, 11:46 AM

I am taking the charter bus with guild members from Austin,
I'll be there on Saturday.
Sharon W. in Texas
Old 10-07-2010, 03:47 PM

Ok we are gettng so close to Houston time. ANyone who would like my cell phone for contact can pm me. I have a few numbers already. ANy ideas. You can come by the project lInus booth adn find me friday and saturday 11-4. Otherwise I am wearing a big red 4" red square with QB on it. I might just wear my big red hat and you can find me. I will be watching for everyone too. I might go buy a tshirt or still one of hubby's and write on the back "Quilting Board" So little time, I need to decide. We will all be looking fro any badges and the letter Q. ROFL. Can of like "can you hear me now"...."are you a QB member".
Old 10-07-2010, 06:52 PM

That sounds good! what color Tshirt? maybe all wear same color!! I may do that also, and write on back also! It's not against "copyrite" is it? We can do that? I will Pm my number!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Ok we are gettng so close to Houston time. ANyone who would like my cell phone for contact can pm me. I have a few numbers already. ANy ideas. You can come by the project lInus booth adn find me friday and saturday 11-4. Otherwise I am wearing a big red 4" red square with QB on it. I might just wear my big red hat and you can find me. I will be watching for everyone too. I might go buy a tshirt or still one of hubby's and write on the back "Quilting Board" So little time, I need to decide. We will all be looking fro any badges and the letter Q. ROFL. Can of like "can you hear me now"...."are you a QB member".
What is ROFL?
Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 PM

ROFL= rolling on floor laughing
Old 10-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Dix

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Debbie, I have your cell and you have mine! Keep me posted! I am in Houston now, spoiling a new great grand daughter. We have rocked 100 miles already. She loves to cuddle. I will get to see her again on the way home from the quilt show!
See ya at the Linus booth.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:41 PM

My mom and I will be there Friday and Saturday. I'll wear a square with "QB" pinned to my shirt. Looking forward to meeting some of you there.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 PM

who me? Chicken...... not
Old 10-12-2010, 12:44 PM

I'm going! Short and Sweet and I are going to ride together. I need to text her to make sure that is still the plan. Is everyone meeting up somewhere?