Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Granbury , Texas monthly Gathering >

Granbury , Texas monthly Gathering

Granbury , Texas monthly Gathering

Old 02-20-2011, 07:38 AM

Today I got permission from Senior Circle to have a gathering there on the third wednesday of the month for those who can come during the day. We have tables to set up for sewing, lots of room, kitchen, etc. The first one will be the third wed. in March. For those who can only do weekends, we will also do those.
The address there is 1312 Paluxy Road, Granbury, TExas 76048 from 9-3. Paluxy road is also FM51. YOu can google it but basically when you come in on Hwy 377 you take the Hwy144 exit just as you cross the main bridge over the lake and turn right. Then get in the left lane and turn left. There is a sign that says Hospital. Go about a mile up the road and the hospital will be on the right, just past that is a bldg at 1312 that is single story and has a drive through drop off. Plenty of parking and we are right there. Large room. I also do Make a BLanket days there for Project Linus so it won't go to waste.
Grannyp70 can keep announcing the lunch get togethers too. Of course I always have doughnuts and it is a brown sack lunch or we can eat at the hospital. Ours has great food. Think about it, you have a month before our first one.
You can bring show and tell, your sewing machines and projects or just come visit. Not sure how many will make it on wednesdays so you can pm me and check.

The first one is March 16 from 9-3 come and go or stay all day.

This is not a Quiltingboard sanctioned gathering. Just QB members who want to meet and sew once a month.
So far it's just me, Grannyp70, Marciap. Please post on here so I can add you to a list to email you before each one to remind you.

This is on Wednesdays, so Grannyp70 and I will keep the saturday meeting going to at different locations. It's all fun. Hope to meet you and some of you again.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:59 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I don't live In Texas but I visit granbury often so please put me on your list!!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:20 AM

Luvtooquilt, then you call me too and you can pick up yours scraps and save postage. LOL. Let me know when you come this way, I don't work so can meet you any time.