Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Helena, MT quilters in need of an excuse to shop hop a little?

Talking Helena, MT quilters in need of an excuse to shop hop a little?

I am a flight attendant and will be in Helena the whole day of Friday, March 24, was wondering if anyone is interested in a LQS shopping outing and lunch? Would love to meet you, have a little fun, and MAYBE find some fabric I can't live without - you understand, right?

Lorie
    Lorie Astwood

Those who laugh last!

Bernina 830 Record, Memorycraft 5000, TinLizzie18 ESP Ltd.; Brother Innovis NQ1400E, Janome 640D Serger

Wish I lived closer to Helena. We made a special trip last year and there are some nice quilt shops. Not huge just nice.
    Lynda

Thank you for your response. Yes, I'll have to look up a few and see what may be within walking distance or hotel shuttle distance. I almost always find a way to purchase some much needed item!
    Lorie Astwood

Those who laugh last!

Bernina 830 Record, Memorycraft 5000, TinLizzie18 ESP Ltd.; Brother Innovis NQ1400E, Janome 640D Serger

Hi Lori,

I will be out of town Friday but if you ever have another day in Helena, send me a PM and let me know. I live in Butte, about an hour away from Helena but would be glad to run over and shop hop with you!

Marilyn

Thanks for your response Marilyn. I greatly appreciate your offer, it would be great fun to get together. The hotel shuttle took me to the Prickly Pear Quilts shop, which is a great little shop. I was able to support the local economy rather well here, and at the toy store across the mall, etc. Don't know if I 'made' any money on this 4 day trip, lol! Hope to be able to meet you on another trip to Helena. My best friends great uncle is one of the original 'Four Georgians'.
    Lorie Astwood

Those who laugh last!