Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Indiana, USA Quilters Post a note if you live in Indiana! Enjoy! >

Indiana, USA Quilters Post a note if you live in Indiana! Enjoy!

Indiana, USA Quilters Post a note if you live in Indiana! Enjoy!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:43 AM

Hi Ladies:
I live in Atwood, approx. 6 miles west of Warsaw. Originally from Northwest Indiana , Graduated East Chicago Washington High, Purdue University Calumet Campus, Lived in Highland. Still have plenty of family there!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:41 AM

I have a buddy that puts ladies up in her home...really nice home to! she even puts goodies on your pillow......she does this I think for around 55 $. I would have to check. But if any one wants to attend the show in October in Auburn, I can get you in touch with her. She is a member here in the QB but has not been on for a while. Let me know.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Google Goddess

yes please find out more information for us, thank you

Originally Posted by quilting memaw
I have a buddy that puts ladies up in her home...really nice home to! she even puts goodies on your pillow......she does this I think for around 55 $. I would have to check. But if any one wants to attend the show in October in Auburn, I can get you in touch with her. She is a member here in the QB but has not been on for a while. Let me know.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:28 PM

I live in Munster - it's pretty much a suburb of the Chicago Area. just across the illinois border at the end of Lake Michigan.

I just started quilting am working on a pillow with a lot of other crafting things - hope to give it to me son & ddil this month for their anniversary.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:29 PM

i graduated from PUC too - twice! LOL. First time with ASS in nursing then 20 years later a BSN..
Old 07-05-2010, 04:32 PM

OOH WOW sounds neat - i should read all before replying. My DH and I went to Auburn a few years back to see the Car museum - which is neat - and one of several in area - so something for hubbies to do! i will make a note of date.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by martyr
OOH WOW sounds neat - i should read all before replying. My DH and I went to Auburn a few years back to see the Car museum - which is neat - and one of several in area - so something for hubbies to do! i will make a note of date.
My buddy is on vacation, I will make a note to see about her rooms for the quilt show. The car auction was in trouble but it has been sold. The new company from Canada will be doing the auction on Labor day as planned. We sell the car quilt on that Sunday. During the Quilt show the museums will be open, you have the war museum and the ACD Car Museum. It is really nice!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Google Goddess

Hello Everyone, we will need to plan a meet and greet in Indiana, so we can meet each other.

Would you be interested and if so what part of the state would be best to try to find a location. We could meet at a quilt shop and then go out for lunch or dinner.

If you are intereted please send me a private message and on the subject line put Indiana meet and greet location?

Craftybear
Old 08-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Google Goddess

Come on Indiana Quilters post here so we can get to know each other and we can set up some meet and greets

I live in central Indiana (about 1 hour north of Indianapolis) and 30 miles from Kokomo in the country

I am 54 years old, married, no kids but we have a spoiled dog
Old 10-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Google Goddess

Come on Indiana quilters, if you live in Indiana please post here so we can plan some meet and greets in Indiana

also there is a quilt show coming up October 28 -29, 2011 in Westfield, Indiana

link to post if you can attend the show

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-160593-1.htm

and maybe we can plan on meeting there and going out for lunch or supper

Please post so we can set up meet and greets and in the future have sew days in different locations in Indiana