Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interest in Houston Area Meet-n-Greet?

Quote Originally Posted by imcraftee
    Fellow Quilter's,

I would like to know if there is any interest in have a meet and greet for those of us on the board in or near the Houston Area. If so, let me know. If there's enough of us, let's do it! We could have a sew in, or a retreat even!

Hope to hear from you : ) :-D
    Hi: I live just north of The Woodlands and am relatively new to this board and also to quilting. I'd love to get together. Keep me on your list. You can also pm me at [email protected] Thanks!

I am new quilter and new to board and would love to get together. I live in Porter/Kingwood area of town.

My fall calendar is filling up fast. However, I'm in central LA--and not too far away to travel.

Anything decided on the meet and greet in Houston or before??

Hi All,

How many of you will be at the quilt show this week? Maybe we could meet one evening. Maybe Thursday evening at 5 either at a restaurant or hotel? Or does everyone have busy plans at the show with classes, etc and we could meet another time in November after the show.
    Patty

Could we meet at 5 p.m. at the Hilton Americas lobby area on Thursday of the quilt show. That's in 2 days. Anyone that can come please do. I'll try to have a pin that identifies me as a QBer. I love in Richmond TX.
    Melinda

I live in the Tyler area in NE Texas. I plan to attend the quilt show in Houston. Although I am not sure where the Houston Americas is, I will try to find out and be there. So excited about the quilt show and the meet and greet. Hope to see you there on Thursday at 5:00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Iraxy View Post
    I live in the Tyler area in NE Texas. I plan to attend the quilt show in Houston. Although I am not sure where the Houston Americas is, I will try to find out and be there. So excited about the quilt show and the meet and greet. Hope to see you there on Thursday at 5:00pm.
    It is actually the Hilton Americas (I had put Houston - sorry). When you walk out of the George R Brown Convention Center to the sidewalk it will be to your left on the side street. It is pretty close.
    I love the Tyler area. Look forward to seing you.

Hi everyone,
    good to hear from ya'll again---been along time!
    We'll be there on Sat because my daughter has to work Thurs and Friday. Hopefully we'll see some of you on Sat.

Have a good time Thurs, and we'll be thinking of you!

oldfarmgirl Vi

Thursday at 5

My Mom and I will see you Thursday at 5. Let's meet near the escalators as you come in the entrance from the convention center. Groud level.
    Patty

I'd love to meet members of the board, but will only be at the show on Sunday.

I will be there today and can meet at 5 either at the Hilton or the Escalators. I am meeting the Carol Doak Yahoo Group at 6:30 at the Hilton and then dinner but would love to meet some of the people on this board. You can message me if you want at brenda90159 @ yahoo dot com. I am getting in the shower now to get dressed to head downtown. Will check this thread before I leave
    Brenda in Humble, TX

I'd love to get to know my fellow quilters. Where and when. Hope to hear from you.
    Connie

I would love to meet and greet with you. Thank you for the offer too. It sounds like fun.

Totally haven't seen this before!!! I'm in NE Houston area. I'm in Old Town Spring like every other week or so...LOL! Would love to meet up one day. Maybe we could do a Saturday brunch or meet for coffee somewhere and say HOWDY!!!

For those that are interested we are planning a sew-in at Texas Quilters Cottage in Richmond, Texas on Saturday December 3 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The website for the quilt shop is: http://texasquilterscottage.com/

The physical address is: 920 FM 359 Richmond, TX 77406 Phone: 281-633-9331

If you are interested in going please PM me.

Looking forward to meeting you.
    Quilting...it's not my hobby it's my PASSION!

Does not look like this tread went any where.. Patty Z8 - If there is ever a get together I would be happy to drive. I have a van and can seat 5 or six passengers confortably.
    Wini - House of BCC in Houston

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2