Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Knoxville Quilt Show

Are you going to the Quilt show in Knoxville July 14-17?

If so what day? and what are you looking for?

Quilting stencils, fabric, patterns, embroidery/applique, ideas for new projects and products?

Blog Entries
    Not going, but post pics after :wink: We can see it thru you :lol:

I will be going to and taking my DM with me. I will probably be going either on Friday or Saturday.

I hope to go also, but have not made definite plans. I just want to go and see all the fabulous quilts (an then come home and moan an d groan over my lack of imagination!!)

i would love to meet together and enjoy the day. i am going Saturday. one of our local guilds is taking a bus no hassle parking and we are let out at the front and picked up there as well.

To far away for me. But be sure to post pics.

One of my quilts is going but I'm not. I hope someone gets a picture for me. :)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'M GOING! My DH and I are planning to go Friday and may stay over and see more on Sat.! yes, I did say my DH is coming along!
    (At least we have both asked off work so we can attend - things may change by then.)

We are mainly looking at long arm machines, but I will be looking at everything I can set my eyes on!

Where is it in Knoxville?

It is at the convention center--really easy to get to. I'll be there on Friday and then in Gatlinburg until Monday. There is also a big craft show in Gatlinburg starting that weekend that the quilt show ends.

I went last year and really enjoyed it. It's all in one building as opposed to Paducah where you had to go to a couple of buildings, different floors, etc. You can go to www.americanquilter.com to see the details. Parking will be easier this year, too.

I'll probably be able to get up there for a day.

I have taken all of those days off and plan on going at least a couple of days.. anyone want to meet there.. just look for a short chubby lady with loooong red hair. or let me know and we can arrange something. Last year they had signs up and notices in their literature that you could not post pics on websites without the permission of the "show" and the quilters. Sux.. but those were the rules. Pam..I'll be looking for your quilt and do my best to get some pictures for you.

I really hope that I get to go! Our quilt guild is offering a bus trip. We'd go down on Friday and get to the show in the late afternoon and then on Sat. we'd have until late afternoon before coming back....But not enough people have signed up so far (sigh)

OK.. help me decide when I'm going to the show.. anyone want to meet up at the show? I have the days all off but am deciding how many days to go..

I still don't know whether our guild bus trip is gonna happen or not. If we do go, it will be Fri. afternoon and all day Sat. However, not enough people had signed up the last I heard, so I don't know :(

I'll be going Wednesday and Thursday - hope to see you there.

WOOHOO.. I'll see you for sure Mona.. and I very much look forward to seeing you sis!!

I'll be going on Thursday. Since they moved the show to Knoxville, it is very convenient since my MIL lives there. So they get time with my DS and I get a little time to MYSELF! :-P

Unfortunately, I won't get to go :( :(