Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for quild quilt shows

Looking for quild quilt shows

I volunteered to help with my guild's newsletter and was asked to make a list of 2019 quilt shows that members might be interested in. Our guild is on eastern Long Island, NY so shows in northern New Jersey, southern Conneticut, southern Massachusetts and Rhode Island would also be of possible interest.
    I've included some from upstate NY as well.
    I've looked at quiltguilds.com & emailed some of the guilds, but w/o a map, I really don't know where some of the towns are located. If you know of any shows that might be of interest, please let me know.

I've also included the show in Burlington, VT b/c I thought it was a great show the times I went. If anyone knows of any commercial shows that I should include, please let me know. I've listed the AQS shows plus the ones run by Mancuso in NJ and NH.

Thanks for any help...I figured this would be the best place to look for help.

Here's a good list. Click on top tab that says "Go Traveling" then click on "Shows", then click on "Quilt Shows". At this point you can select United States shows or Canada shows. If you select US then you can select states in alpha order & then select individual states that you might be interested it. Hope this helps you.

http://quilterstravelcompanion.com/quilt-shows/quilt-shows.html

Last edited by osewme; 09-29-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks for the links; I had the one for apqs and one for quilt guilds. The others gave me contact info since many of the guilds haven't publicized their 2019 dates yet. I've also printed out some maps....wasn't sure where some of the towns were and didn't want to put in shows that were too far away.