March Quilt Show in St. Louis

Old 03-08-2011, 05:34 PM

Maybe we will see you there havplenty :)
Old 03-09-2011, 01:10 PM

I may just have to create some sort of name tag that I am a quiltingboard.com member so that I can meet any others that are there. Thinking......
Old 03-09-2011, 11:05 PM

I used to be a member on another quilt board and a lot of us were going to the quilt show in Paducah and we made yellow yo-yo's and wore so we would recognize each other. It was a lot of fun trying to find other members.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:02 AM

Some of my family members are talking about going to the Paducah KY quilt show this year. I believe it is later this month or next month. A quilt guild in St. Louis is taking a bus trip to Paducah so we were going to take the trip.

With the one happening in St. Louis, it is too close for me not to attend. I love looking at the artistry work put into quilts.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by squilter
I used to be a member on another quilt board and a lot of us were going to the quilt show in Paducah and we made yellow yo-yo's and wore so we would recognize each other. It was a lot of fun trying to find other members.
I love this idea. What should we wear?? Oh I know . . . I'm going to be wearing the same wild jacket I have on in my profile pic unless anyone has a better idea. :-D I've been saving my pennies and can't wait to go! My whole family is going with me to St. Louis for other stuff and they're dropping me by on Saturday morning. Look out friends . . . those drool marks will be mine!!! LOLOL

SashingSarah709
PS I'm so excited . . . a hmmmmm . . . I mean I can't wait to patiently to examine the stuff at the show. :lol: :lol:
Old 03-17-2011, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by squilter
Hi Sissy,
I meant to reply to your note about doing something to recognize each other but I hit reply on Havenough!!! Sorry Havenough . . . my quilting is better than my aim online! :lol: Dohhhhhh!

SashingSarah709