Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Old member finally came back

Old member finally came back

Hi there!! I am moving from Texas to Crestview, Fl and wondering if there are any quilters out there in the quilting world from Crestview, Fl. As soon as our house sells here in Texas we will be moving. I have been checking out the quilt guilds online already. Would love to hear from any Crestview, Fl quilters are from the surrounding areas.

Here is the link to FL group. Is there one near you on this list?

http://www.floridasewingsewciety.org...THE-STATE.html

Rhonda K, thanks but nothing was close to where I will be living. Thanks anyways appreciate it.

That's too bad. If you can, find out the different machine dealers in that area. Call the store and perhaps they will know of any local guilds for you.

Will you be on the East Coast of FL?

Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Looks like you’re going to be in the Panhandle area. Seems like there should be something there. I check out the fabric shops nearby and chat with anyone willing to chat about quilting or sewing. You can also Google...Crestview, quilt shops, quilt guilds. Hope all goes well with your move.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    There is a modern quilt guild in Crestview, according to a Google Search. It might be a place to begin, even if you don’t like modern quilts. Good luck!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Can't help you locate a guild but your post brings back wonderful memories of the time my (Navy) family enjoyed our few years in Crestview, FL. - Hope you enjoy and find a guild too!
    Christine
    In my dream world.... fabric is free and quilting makes you thin!